Small college logos

cheeseop

I want to see some smaller colleges with really cool logos. I feel like smaller schools don't get the love they deserve. Just because the school doesn't have a football team, doesn't mean they can't have an awesome logo. I'll start with my school, Davenport University.davenport-panthers-secondary-logo-a.jpg

I see awesome logos like that, and then I wonder what is up with my semi-alma-mater:

drew.jpg

Drew_Rangers124.png

The school's academic colors are green, blue, gold and silver, but they emphasize the green and blue. There's so much potential here but it's just so poorly executed.

My current college I am attending: Indiana University Southeast of the KIAC

IUS-400.gif

NICE logo

Must be an Indiana thing...

IUPUI_2008.gif

The similarity cannot be unseen.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

logo_thunderwolves.png

My alma mater's logo for it's teams

Lakehead Thunderwolves

Before my time there it was once the Lakehead Nor'westers but a quick online search couldn't find that logo.

Here's the University's coat of arms

LakeheadU_Coat_of_Arms.jpg

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

My alma mater - King's College in Wilkes-Barre PA - where the sports logo of "Leo" has even been turned into a statue on campus:

kingsleo.png

(However, the football team continues to use Notre Dame-style golden dome helmets to honor its sister school, albeit with a red facemask.)

CK3ZP8E.jpg

I've got a couple in my backyard.

4681.png

And their bitter rivals....

82sbvgklqg9wg7eeq2bc.png

The Lipscomb Bisons. (Apparently they've changed to new logos in the last year or two...but if they have I haven't seen them anywhere but here...and I prefer the older ones.)

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived