College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Lebron only hated sleeves because they played poorly in them.

If the played well in the Lebron would have been a advocate for them.

But he didn't so he considered it to be a poor design. My point is he is one of few pros to speak out against a uniform design and that doesn't happen much in the lower levels. I believe that's why college and high school design has changed so much. The kids don't care enough to say anything. They are getting new, free gear and coming from where some kids come from, that is a big deal.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florida State made a completely unnecessary change. I thought they were on that unchangeable uniform level especially after returning to the top of the mountain last year.

Why mess with a good thing and then if you do why go to that Christmas sweater? Also those numbers illegible on TV.

The only thing I like about their new uniforms is the spears crossing on the back of the helmet.

they come up with these redesigns up to a year before they actually make the change. there was no idea they would win the championship this year before actually making the decision to get new uniforms.

I'm aware.

It makes their decision to change uniforms look that much worse because they are one of those programs. Some teams should never waver from their classic uniforms (Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Notre Dame etc.) not even for a one-off game, and I believe Florida State had reached that level.

As much as I hate FSU, I agree. They never should've changed.

I really hate the new helmet! At times it looks yellow, then gold and the facemask looks purple:

4.JPG

spacer.png

I won't be surprised if they switch to garnet numbers on the away set at some point. Or at least darken the shade of gold they use. It was extremely difficult to read the jersey numbers in person. The home sets still have potential but the white jersey and pants looked pretty bad paired with the light tan helmet. And the pink tint on the face mask looked horrible in the lighting and on the jumbotron in Jerry World. Fixing the colors would go a long way for this design. Oklahoma State's colors really popped in comparison.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Miami needs a green helmet, green pants, and green all over their white jerseys???!!!! LOLOLOL

Green is such a Miami school color that they, in the past, never used it!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

ummmm where have you been the past 10 years??

taylor-701860.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Miami needs a green helmet, green pants, and green all over their white jerseys???!!!! LOLOLOL

Green is such a Miami school color that they, in the past, never used it!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL

taylor-701860.jpg

Miami has worn green long before that picture as well.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

taylor-701860.jpg

Miami has worn green long before that picture as well.

noticed Miami also has a collar logo there. How many teams have had the collar logo before the "Nike Pro Combat" series

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I like the jerseys and pants of Louisville. Helmets, no so much.

Miami, ew. Too much green.

Green is a school color. Shouldn't there be green uniforms?

I think they look sharp

Miami is the best looking team on the field actually.

The Cards uniform from the neck down is the best on the field. I am not digging Miami's new uniforms as I hate plain pants and that facemask sucks!

spacer.png

940x.jpg

Blows last year's season opener uniforms by MILES.

Nice clean look for them. TCU is one of the few schools that actually makes purple look good.

2445065_display_image.jpg

Tom_Hodson.jpgMichael-Bishop-Kansas-State-98-02.jpg

I think these three teams have always made purple look good

The other purple schools

Don't forget Washington.

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

940x.jpg

Blows last year's season opener uniforms by MILES.

Nice clean look for them. TCU is one of the few schools that actually makes purple look good.

2445065_display_image.jpg

Tom_Hodson.jpgMichael-Bishop-Kansas-State-98-02.jpg

I think these three teams have always made purple look good

The other purple schools

Don't forget Washington.

Prior to the redesign. The new ones looked hideous in Hawaii.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived