Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

mgdmhl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Announcer on TV just officially announced colors will be Green, Cream and Blue. What he said, Green=forests, Cream=Milwaukee aka Cream City and Blue=color of first pro basketball team in Milwaukee apparently and also Lake Michigan

First team in Milwaukee for those who don't know was the Milwaukee Hawks

JeKhnr9.png

Anyone notice these 4 colors in that video transition? Not sure if it means something but 2 of them match the leaked logo... bucks_zpsbmqduurg.jpg

Those are the colors. That's been the rumor all along. The guy that hand-drew that leaked logo before said that's what it would be. Looks like 4.13 will likely be the unveiling of the logos (one is supposed to be in the shape of the state of Wisconsin with an M in it, one is the one that leaked here already, and then there's one other that I can't remember right now.)

Anyone notice these 4 colors in that video transition? Not sure if it means something but 2 of them match the leaked logo... bucks_zpsbmqduurg.jpg

Those are the colors. That's been the rumor all along. The guy that hand-drew that leaked logo before said that's what it would be. Looks like 4.13 will likely be the unveiling of the logos (one is supposed to be in the shape of the state of Wisconsin with an M in it, one is the one that leaked here already, and then there's one other that I can't remember right now.)

427XYso.jpg

44DMuco.jpg

CBeBSWyWEAACefY.png

Looks legit to me!! Almost exactly how the guy sketched it. Guess i cant wait to see the Wisconsin logos as well.

Edit: from Conrad's post it looks like 2 different fonts for the wordmarks. The Magneto "M" is different from the standard font on the glass.

shado_logo.gif

Green- Good only real team color the Bucks have had.

Cream- It's OK with me. Gives it a nice vintage feel.

Black- Don't mind it really as long as no black jersey.

Blue- WHY. The Hawks reason is bull. The ATL Hawks probably claim their history anyways. Lime would be perfect. Red alright I like how it is used in their current identity. Heck Purple would be fly as well. But adding a new color for no real reason. Dang. Hope the unis are good.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

If it turns out to be just like the logo, I actually don't think Green and "Cream" would be that bad of a colour scheme. There aren't any teams in the NBA right now with a similar colour scheme, it feels Wisconsin-y, and it kind of ties in with the Packers. Time will tell though.

Conrad, just a little tweak to your recreation, it looks like the letters curve up to halfway up the roundel, almost a 180 angle.

To me, every 10-15 years or so, the Bucks say, "let's keep green, but throw three new random colors in there." Actually, I almost wish they actually used orange for the sake of uniqueness among the league, and the fact that it pops more with the rest of the cool, muted colors.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Announcer on TV just officially announced colors will be Green, Cream and Blue. What he said, Green=forests, Cream=Milwaukee aka Cream City and Blue=color of first pro basketball team in Milwaukee apparently and also Lake Michigan

Such BS reasoning.

Hoping this was the announcer's poor attempt at an April Fools joke.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived