2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Chewbacca

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a little concerned about that sweater. Two colours? That has to be double the weight of one colour, and a big white stripe? We all know white is the heaviest type of stripe. These will for sure slow the Sharks down. Not good!

untitled-6.jpg

I don't know if that post's belt-worthy, but I damn sure approve of it.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I hope I'm just seeing things, but that Sharks logo appears to be chromed.

Is there a non-pixelated photo you're seeing? My eyes must be going, because I can barely see any details.

Nope, same photo. I can barely make out some shininess on the logo, but again, I hope it's just me seeing things.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

I'm a little concerned about that sweater. Two colours? That has to be double the weight of one colour, and a big white stripe? We all know white is the heaviest type of stripe. These will for sure slow the Sharks down. Not good!

Not all white stripes are necessarily heavy, but its certainly de stijl.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Could these contend as some of the worst jerseys that we've seen in recent years? Maybe... on that note, has there ever been a player who has openly come out and say that his team's jerseys are ugly? I think back to the burger king or wild wing jerseys. Someone most have come out and said that what they wear is ugly.

Could these contend as some of the worst jerseys that we've seen in recent years? Maybe... on that note, has there ever been a player who has openly come out and say that his team's jerseys are ugly? I think back to the burger king or wild wing jerseys. Someone most have come out and said that what they wear is ugly.

Some did with the Palm trees jersey prank by Tampa Bay

Some did with the Palm trees jersey prank by Tampa Bay

But that was a prank. I'm meaning actual jerseys

the stars players admitted they hated the mooterus.

right around the final time they wore them, mike modano even said he thought they should burn then all in a bonfire at city hall for the fans.

It's not bad. The problem is the concept of a Stadium Series uniform itself: whereas throwbacks for designated Winter Classic games make sense in some larger Going Backward concept (even though it's not as if the teams played outdoors when they wore those uniforms), these are just one-offs for the sake of having one-offs. They're sorta futuristic! They got angled numbers on 'em! They're big stripes just because! There's no reasoning beyond why the Sharks have to wear big blocks of color for an outdoor game (which they should really get around to selling out, by the way).

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived