2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comparatively speaking, the Canucks Edge unveiling was a godsend. I thought the script looked ridiculous too, but at least it wasn't a bib template, piping infused mess in the vein of Nashville, Colorado, Calgary or Atlanta... It had bold, traditional stripes, a great colour scheme and looked like an actual hockey uniform.

As for that Capitals example, its not quite the same thing because none of the colours are shared between the uniform and the logo aside from white.

This is definitely a new Detroit logo...and I actually really like it. It combines the winged-wheel and the gothic D and would be a great secondary...if they ever need it.

85071980-4b75-11e5-80ac-7375918c7a26_CNS

The sash worries me though...I don't know if anyone can actually pull that off.

Detroit's logo is all red, so it would look better on a white jersey, but the white sash obviously needs to be on a red jersey. That would mean Colorado wears white at home, where their maroon logo would look better...but would they do it?

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I don't really like this Wild logo recoloring..

fd7ed5f9289525efd379a31e69560823.png

Looks like the recoloring is intended to illustrate snow. Clever.

Don't drink yellow water...

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Can't believe I'm just seeing this for the first time... I don't care what logo they use, the Canucks need an alternate like this

7lemxxH.jpg

That logo is awesome.

That's actually the only great thing about it. The white shoulders aren't terrible.

I've never been a fan of dark jerseys that use huge white cuffs or huge white hems. (Or any other color that's significantly lighter than the jersey's main color). The 90's-2007 blue Leafs jerseys are the only ones I can think of that I didn't mind it.

I also don't like how none of the striping patterns on the sleeves, pants, or socks don't match with any of the others. Not even mimicking the logo.

If the cuffs and hem were also green, it'd rank much higher. As it is...it's okay at best, IMO.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived