2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning Wild:

wild_47138.png

One's light and pleasant looking, the other is more dark and spooky. Both good, but the different color schemes are going for different things, and I think the Wild got it right.

That look is beautiful looking. Not even a fan of the Wild and I'd drop money on that jersey.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

The Sharks a apparently getting a fauxback... It's said to be pretty close to the original jersey in the current shade of teal.

Will they replace the gray with orange or is the shade of teal the only color changing?

The Sharks a apparently getting a fauxback... It's said to be pretty close to the original jersey in the current shade of teal.

Will they replace the gray with orange or is the shade of teal the only color changing?

I sure hope not... That orange would look awful replacing that much grey

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Too early for the 2016-17 version of this thread? Leafs jerseys galore for their centennial!

http://bergerbytes.ca/leafs-to-wear-multiple-jerseys-for-centennial/

His choices are probably pretty accurate. But instead of the Arenas & St. Pats ones he suggested, I would rather see this one:

Arenas1.png

...and the white version of this set:

MapleLeafs19.png

I'm happy to hear the Leafs are going to wear multiple throwbacks for their 100th season. For me, if they brought back the Winter Classic jersey, their long-time white throwback third jersey, the blue version of that white jersey, their blue 80's jersey, and made a white version of the Winter Classic jersey, those would be my choices for sure.

Archived