2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The plate of spaghetti logo makes a comeback for one night!

I'm glad hockey has relaxed their restrictions to allow more one-offs. If they won't give us full-time throwbacks, this should satisfy most people and get the merch flowing again.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

This is nice! Golden Saturdays coming this season...

CMI_NdEXAAAGiH1.jpgCMI_PyGWwAAvKNu.jpg

I like this. I'm a big fan of going the original Devils route and having the home (the road at that time) jersey and helmet be the same color.

Yellow (gold) is a great color. The Preds can own it.

Nice, I thought they erased those uniforms from their history.

Nah, there have been replicas of those jerseys on sale in town for years. About the only canucks jerseys you couldn't walk into a local store and purchase these days are the original Messier era whale set and the associated gradient third.

Let's hope they won't go away after one night.

Let's hope they do. One of the ugliest logos and uniforms in NHL history in my opinion.

I'd have to agree about the logo, but when the Nucks started using red compared to orange, that was probably they best Canucks uniform set compared to the originals...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Came on here to post this...looks like a way to acknowledge both teams represented. My photo is a bit bigger and shows what appears to be the black/yellow stripes going all the way around the yoke; the North Stars jersey had those stripes stop before the curve.

Above story says "something like this" for Wild alums and a North Stars jersey for North Stars alums...I like that idea.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

That looks absolutely fantastic! As good as the Stars look right now, they really missed the boat by not adopting that colour scheme... If they won't, the Wild should.

As much as I like the Wild's scheme, that green/gold/black/white combo is absolutely gorgeous. And it works with the Wild's logo and identity.

sig.png

Eh, I think the red still looks better. But that's not bad.

Red definitely suits the Wild identity much better. The sunset in their logo is spot on with the current colors.

But this is a beautiful throwback!! Make it the full-time alternate!

Archived