I love some kits that Parma wore in the 90s!

I too loved those bumblebee Parma kits, but if the fans prefer the cross then it's right. Just wish they used it as a standard clash. And while Parma had some fantastic success in those years, the way it was obtained has left most fans wanting to just be a calm, little provincial side

Ahhh the 90s

9-fiorentina-1992-93-worst-soccer-unifor

Yeah, the swastikas killed those kits pretty fast
How do they miss something that egregious?
Am I missing something or do you guys not know what a swastika looks like......

Look at where some of the black lines intersect, not the shapes they form. The clearest one I can spot is on his shoulder, just above and to the right of the club badge.

I see it now. Funny how that symbol was such a positive symbol for so long until the whole Germany thing.

Did Nazi that coming.

I'll see myself out.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forestaway7.jpg

What our rabble were wearing in the mid-1990s. We wore this in the UEFA Cup would you believe?

That acid trip shouldn't have seen the light outside of the 60s

EDIT: Just remembered how big Madchester/Baggy/rave was in England in the mid-90s, nevermind

EDIT EDIT: When I googled Nottingham Forest to see how close it was to Manchester, one of the recent news articles that popped at the top was one that referred to this list that The Guardian made two years ago of some of the more garish soccer uniforms they could find, many of which are unsurprisingly from the 90s

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

EDIT EDIT: When I googled Nottingham Forest to see how close it was to Manchester, one of the recent news articles that popped at the top was one that referred to this list that The Guardian made two years ago of some of the more garish soccer uniforms they could find, many of which are unsurprisingly from the 90s

There's no way on earth that Dukla Prague's kit warrants a place on a list of dodgy apparel. Poor form, Guardian.

Did you guys forget about this?mexico-home-football-shirt-1996-1998-s_3

That design has already lasted 1,000 years... it's timeless!

Seriously, though, maybe make it more subtle, but that's an awesome jersey.

Oh dude that isn't a jersey I made, it's just a classic 90's jersey...but I've seen many designers take a risk at doing something like it, and it looked AWESOME!

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

elber1.jpg

Was 1995 the start of Adidas's shoulder stripes then? I see in 97-99 they snuck their stripes onto the collar as well, but what's more interesting to me about that jersey is that the chest stripe continuing onto the arms makes it seem like a premonition of the MLS template.

It's notable that Nike and Adidas had nearly identical styles so close together in time.

The Nike 1998 Chicago Fire shirt (chosen in 1997) was the same base model as the 97-98 Arsenal away shirt and very similar to this Bayern model. In the Arsenal version, the stripe also appeared slightly lower on the shirt back. The 1999 Fire shirt was a custom design based off the 98 version.

1997-99-arsenal-away-shirt-xl-3613-1.jpg

e1BDF.jpg

These?

sports_crew2-372x530.jpg

They're not exciting, but they're certainly not offensive. Well, unless you hate all trim, like Goth. ;) (C'mon, I haven't made that joke in a while, Goth. :D)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Did you guys forget about this?mexico-home-football-shirt-1996-1998-s_3

That design has already lasted 1,000 years... it's timeless!

Seriously, though, maybe make it more subtle, but that's an awesome jersey.

Oh dude that isn't a jersey I made, it's just a classic 90's jersey...but I've seen many designers take a risk at doing something like it, and it looked AWESOME!

A modernized version of this design should be mexico's default kit for eternity.

sports_crew2-372x530.jpg

They're not exciting, but they're certainly not offensive. Well, unless you hate all trim, like Goth. ;) (C'mon, I haven't made that joke in a while, Goth. :D)

:D

Trim usually refers to flourishes around the edges. I don't see much trim on those. Maybe that's why I like 'em. ;)

Indeed. Somehow, this was deemed important enough to make local news: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingham-Forest-strip-named-worst-history/story-25847037-detail/story.html

bifcolympique_zps28a2961e.png

elber1.jpg

Was 1995 the start of Adidas's shoulder stripes then? I see in 97-99 they snuck their stripes onto the collar as well, but what's more interesting to me about that jersey is that the chest stripe continuing onto the arms makes it seem like a premonition of the MLS template.

It's notable that Nike and Adidas had nearly identical styles so close together in time.

The Nike 1998 Chicago Fire shirt (chosen in 1997) was the same base model as the 97-98 Arsenal away shirt and very similar to this Bayern model. In the Arsenal version, the stripe also appeared slightly lower on the shirt back. The 1999 Fire shirt was a custom design based off the 98 version.

1997-99-arsenal-away-shirt-xl-3613-1.jpg

e1BDF.jpg

I just saw someone wearing that Crew jersey in Perth Australia today! weird coincidence...

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived