College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

^ I'm suspecting that the leaks from eBay awhile back will be the basis for the new design(s).

There was leaks from eBay? I was kind of thinking Oregon would be debuting the yellow Mach Speed uniform elements for their game against TCU. I was thinking Nike would opt for a mono purple vs mono yellow matchup, because, it's Nike.

There were a white jersey and a black jersey that had Oregon markings but definitely looked either fan-made or like a prototype/mock-up. I doubt Oregon continues with their current Mach Speed design since it's past due for them to do a full rebrand.

Here they are:

White:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OREGON-DUCKS-NWT-NIKE-SEWN-JERSEY-WHITE-FOOTBALL-21-LARGE-MENS-HIGH-DOLLAR-/141831167066?hash=item2105cbdc5a:g:ebgAAOSwLzdWS-po

Black:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OREGON-DUCKS-FOOTBALL-JERSEY-NIKE-NWT-BLACK-21-SEWN-MENS-LARGE-MEN-OF-/401028642381?hash=item5d5f2b764d:g:a7IAAOSweuxWS-0K

I agree that these clearly aren't authentic and are probably either prototypes or knockoffs, but I am still suspecting that these show the basic design of the new set. The past few Oregon sets have introduced a new template, number font, and shoulder design, and if these do indeed show the design of the new set, then all three of those things would once again be true.

It'll be interesting to see if they replace Puddles and go back to tv numbers on the sleeves.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They kept the red helmets as part of their identity. They wore their previous all red uniforms this season. I like the current unis over that look. Mainly because it's a little different from what everyone else wears and the scarred up helmets mimic knights helmets after combat.

and that is exactly what they are lacking now; identity. I will agree with you the all red is ugly but i think we are seriously underestimating this look

img22.jpg

lose the collar and it's perfect!

20060909-0749-Schneekloth_1.jpg

I think we are remembering the last 5 years before the knight unis when rutgers went off the deep end and wore black with EVERYTHING

ive said it before and i'll say it again, they just look like a big ten team and it suits them much better.

Speaking to the College Football Playoff, does anyone else absolutely love the symmetry of the games and uniform match ups? The home teams, Clemson and Alabama, are both in COLOR/COLOR/WHITE, while the away teams, Michigan State and Oklahoma, are both in COLOR/WHITE/WHITE.

I love that all four uniforms are pretty basic. The only real modern aspect of the uniforms are the chrome Nike swooshes and the Michigan State has a tapered helmet stripe with an extremely sublimated pattern on the pants and jersey. All the uniforms are pretty traditional and basic. There aren't any chrome, or gaudy patterns, or non-school colors.

^ I'm suspecting that the leaks from eBay awhile back will be the basis for the new design(s).

There was leaks from eBay? I was kind of thinking Oregon would be debuting the yellow Mach Speed uniform elements for their game against TCU. I was thinking Nike would opt for a mono purple vs mono yellow matchup, because, it's Nike.

There were a white jersey and a black jersey that had Oregon markings but definitely looked either fan-made or like a prototype/mock-up. I doubt Oregon continues with their current Mach Speed design since it's past due for them to do a full rebrand.

Here they are:

White:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OREGON-DUCKS-NWT-NIKE-SEWN-JERSEY-WHITE-FOOTBALL-21-LARGE-MENS-HIGH-DOLLAR-/141831167066?hash=item2105cbdc5a:g:ebgAAOSwLzdWS-po

Black:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OREGON-DUCKS-FOOTBALL-JERSEY-NIKE-NWT-BLACK-21-SEWN-MENS-LARGE-MEN-OF-/401028642381?hash=item5d5f2b764d:g:a7IAAOSweuxWS-0K

I agree that these clearly aren't authentic and are probably either prototypes or knockoffs, but I am still suspecting that these show the basic design of the new set. The past few Oregon sets have introduced a new template, number font, and shoulder design, and if these do indeed show the design of the new set, then all three of those things would once again be true.

If you look at the back of these jerseys, it's the same back to the new templates Nike released today. Maybe these were prototypes.

CVuTn3HUkAEQbis.jpg

OHIOST.pngSF.png SF.pngSAC.png

Here they are:

White:

Black:

If you look at the back of these jerseys, it's the same back to the new templates Nike released today. Maybe these were prototypes.

CVuTn3HUkAEQbis.jpg

Nice to see that Nike has decided to embrace the adidas tire tread pattern.

Here they are:

White:

Black:

CVuTn3HUkAEQbis.jpg

Nice to see that Nike has decided to embrace the adidas tire tread pattern.

I believe the "pattern" is just for the pro bowl uniforms. The release of the actual uniform doesn't have the same pattern.

Now that the new template and the Pro Bowl uniforms have been released, I'm expecting Nike to unveil at least one new Oregon uniform in the coming days for the bowl game, and possibly even two (a home and road) similar to when they unveiled the two Mach speed uniforms two years ago. It even says in the press release that Oregon will debut the new template in the bowl game, so it's just a matter of days until the unveiling.

Edit: Looks like they were just teased by Oregon.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Here is the bowl uniforms for Oregon. Sorry I'm on a phone.

https://mobile.twitter.com/uniformswag/status/674304698418077696

CVuci7qVAAAbigZ.jpg

Pretty blah for Oregon.

I will be at the game. Just a reminder that Oregon is the away team for the Alamo Bowl vs. TCU.

Here is the bowl uniforms for Oregon. Sorry I'm on a phone.

https://mobile.twitter.com/uniformswag/status/674304698418077696

CVuci7qVAAAbigZ.jpg

Pretty blah for Oregon.

I will be at the game. Just a reminder that Oregon is the away team for the Alamo Bowl vs. TCU.

I agree. I do like these, but this seems pretty tame for Oregon. Even the shoulder wing pattern seems more subtle. But in reality, what more can they do that we haven't seen already?

I like the template - nice streamlined version of the Mach Speed without the zipper and unnecessary panels. I just don't care for the adidas-like patterns (on the Pro Bowl uniforms at least) and the Tron-like shoulder designs. Hopefully they aren't on all the uniforms using this template.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I agree. I do like these, but this seems pretty tame for Oregon. Even the shoulder wing pattern seems more subtle. But in reality, what more can they do that we haven't seen already?

Oregon does seem like they're running out of ideas. I think the Lewis and Clark helmet is a pretty good indicator of that.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived