College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, not a fan. That font is terrible. The L's look like hex tools.

Well, it is sponsored by Home Depot...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

First look at Texas in the new Nike template: https://twitter.com/Big12Conference/status/618131418900664321

It looks like the Nike Swoosh and Big 12 patch got pushed even closer together. I'm still not a fan of the longhorn on the neckline, but I know something needs to go there in this cut or there will just be an off color mesh there instead. For as simple and clean the longhorns should look, their uniform sure has gotten cluttered the past few years.

Just moving the little cutouts on the letters from the bottom to the top of the letter makes a big difference. At the bottom, it makes the letter feel unstable.

Fr9wlN5.jpg

That's does make it look better, but now that's practically Michigan State's font. I think they just needed to start from scratch.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

It's basically the playoff logo with Home Depot wedged into the bottom. Last year's logo was much better. There's nothing here that says football to me.

Exactly, right now it looks like it should be with Monday night football robot or some new fighting robot reality series

Plus the font is just damn ugly

That's does make it look better, but now that's practically Michigan State's font. I think they just needed to start from scratch.

Haha, it actually is just Michigan State's font right now. :P

I started to move the cutouts up individually and got two letters in before I decided to just do it in MSU's font.

It's basically the playoff logo with Home Depot wedged into the bottom. Last year's logo was much better. There's nothing here that says football to me.

Yeah. Plus with ESPN doing College Gameday for basketball as well, it would actually make sense to provide some level of differentiation for the logos by adding a football or basketball element to each one.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

New College Gameday logo:

11406155_996632940381002_109859785012572

As long as they don't change the theme song and the program itself (Rece Davis will be a good replacement to Chris Fowler), I am okay with a logo change. The show is one of the very few shows I watch on ESPN at all.

Archived