PHOENIX: Redemption (Phase 3) VOTING

crashcarson15

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Miami- looks fantastic, Instant recognizability good striping

2. TCU- Love the use of red

3. Illinois- great pattern usage.

4. North Carolina- UNC has a unique pattern in argyle and you executed it really well

5. Oregon State- Just love it.

Honorable Mentions

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Kansas State

Pitt

Washington

and Washington state

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Ohio State - I don't think there could be any complaints if this was to be their real life uniform set.

TCU - As above but Ohio State won by a nose in my opinion.

Illinois - As previous stated, nice inclusion of the striping.

Miami (FL) - Nice modernisation of a previous look. I think more could have been done to incorporate the design into the template elements if I am being overly critical.

FSU - Great concept. A wordmark or logo patch on the front of the jersey (possibly collar) displaying the team name/logo would have improved this in my opinion.

Honourable mentions:
Nebraska - Not overly keen on the outline of the number font personally.

Kansas State - Another great concept but I felt the jersey was missing something to tie it in to the striping design on the helmet and pants.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

1) Washington -- This is a really solid look. The gradient/pattern on the sleeve looks great.

2) Notre Dame -- This was knocked out of first place literally by the gold cuffs. I love this otherwise.

3) Arizona -- similar to the prior uniforms but with new flair. I really like the pants stripe.

4) TCU -- A good combination of the current uniforms and the Pro Combats.

5) Illinois -- Nice and clean, if not predictable.

Honorable Mentions (In no order)

Miami -- I like the idea, the white stripe above the green just felt a bit off to me.

UNC -- Not a bad look at all, but the pattern was a little much much for me.

Tennessee -- Nice use of the checkerboard. Wasn't a huge fan of the grey uniform.

Colorado -- Simple, clean. The pant stripe kept it out of the top five for me.

Washington State -- I'm generally not a fan of chest stripes, but this works. The back stripe kinda muddled it up for me.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Just gonna go ahead and give my apologies for failing to enter my submission. I just got back to school and had no free time over the past week and a half and ran out of time to complete mine. I was disappointed cause I felt like I had a good idea for my team but oh well.

1.UNC - Clear cut number 1 IMO, just really well executed and creative, wish I could see this on the field.

2.Ilinois - Love the zig zag pattern, this was my favorite until I saw UNC.

3.TCU - Great execution as well, I like red being brought in full time as a secondary color. However, I felt like the white needed some more purple.

4.Miami (FL) - The striping pattern is really nice, good use of the template, I wish Adidas would come up with something like this!

5.Arizona - Another great one, really like the pattern used and the execution here as well.

Honorable Mentions: I really liked these as well, it was hard to narrow it down to 5!

Colorado - Wanted to fit this in my top 5, really like the helmets, wasn't crazy about the pants stripe though.

Tennessee - I like the way the checkerboard was used although it may have been a little bit to much for Tennessee.

Notre Dame - Nice update for the Irish, it was just hard to find a spot over the others for me.

Nebraska - I like the consistency between the home & away, although the double outline is good on paper and matches the logo, I don't know how well it'd work in real life, I liked the alternate as well.

Mizzou - I like using the logo as inspiration for the stripes but I wasn't crazy about the alternate.

Kansas State - Nice simple look, another one that just missed the top 5.

Georgia - Nice idea, I didn't like the silver numbers on the away uniform though.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

The votes are in! Here we go with the final sets of votes...

Public Vote

EnauM4Z.pngJPDesign (TCU)

ZmrsOLP.pngwyopokes2 (North Carolina)

r9nILN3.pngmbannon92 (Illinois)

PWWi6qY.pnglogo-maker (Arizona)

hrWc607.pngcrkraider22 (Notre Dame)

Judges' Vote

v79GMA6.pngwyopokes2 (North Carolina)

GNJ5Ho4.pngmbannon92 (Illinois)

klKCicT.pngJPDesign (TCU)

HxmZXQF.pngcrkraider22 (Notre Dame)

n4mIidn.pngrsaline (Tennessee) -AND- blackbolt3 (Washington)

Final Standings

1. wyopokes2 — 27

2. mbannon92 — 20

3. JPDesign — 16

4. dsaline97 — 11

5. davidmiller5 — 10

6. HarperK — 9

7. rsaline — 7

8. BlackBolt3 — 6

9. crkraider22 — 6

10. marble21 — 5

11. logo-maker — 4

12. benji — 2

13. bigmike — 1

Thanks to everyone that took part along the way. We're hoping to have some final awards for you in the main thread soon but it was great to see people go on and take this to make it successful.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived