Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But man thats a shame for the Canucks. How much longer can Calgary keep this train ride going? I got to think the Ducks posession numbers due the job in round two.

Their possession numbers were mediocre this year. Of course, the Flames' were awful.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I start to pity the Canucks, then I have a 'nam flashback of Campoli's turnover in game 7, and suddenly I relish their pain with renewed fervor.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

11173388_819041664811850_887219411553581

Dionne Miller only looks black about 25% of the time that she's on TV. Many would consider that a win.

gf2wmhquvzpardecmsza.jpg

Any better?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Congratulations to the Flames who played a hell of a series. You guys have an electrifying young team and truth be told, I'm a little jealous. I hope you guys can pull off the upset in the next round! Hell if you get a shot at bringing the cup back to Canada, you guys have my full support!

Go Flames!

Does ABC-7 know anything about sports? Seems like they've gotten a lot of little things like that completely wrong in the last month or so...

Well, NBC had a "Player Comparion" graphic up during one of the games yesterday. They should probably have gotten out all the bugs by now... four months into their broadcast season! I just think it's that most people are awful at their jobs. Well, maybe not most. Maybe only 49%.

"No, no, Jake Allen's a young guy, he's learning, we're in no position to pull him." says Ken Hitchcock

*Goal 5 seconds later*

Elliott's in.

Kudos to the Wild for playing Take Me Out as Allen was being pulled.

So this is likely going to be, what, the seventh time in eight years I think that St. Louis has gotten a first round exit? I feel for them but damn. How many times can they continue to fail and not be the Cup winning team so many people predict in September?

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

c7389c90-ec37-11e4-b6e6-7d8e4aab8113_CDh

Summit Series rules... you didn't know?

"No, no, Jake Allen's a young guy, he's learning, we're in no position to pull him." says Ken Hitchcock

*Goal 5 seconds later*

Elliott's in.

I was only half paying attention to that interview, but I thought that was what happened. I'm glad someone else caught it.

"Was it a hard to decision to stick with Allen after that tough goal?"

"No, no, not at all. You gotta stick with him."

Classic.

So this is likely going to be, what, the seventh time in eight years I think that St. Louis has gotten a first round exit? I feel for them but damn. How many times can they continue to fail and not be the Cup winning team so many people predict in September?

They're exactly like the Sharks, except for the fact that they don't think stripes slow them down. But in all seriousness, they need to blow it all up. Fire Hitchcock, and get rid of everyone except for Tarasenko.

Archived