NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

Where did my post about taking The Giant Pacific Octopus to a Wings game go? Was it actually construed as a death threat? :lol:

And for some reason my post (that you responded too) was edited when I talked about you being a Coyotes fan.

Are the moderators here that strict?

Its all in good fun.

The Catch of the Day!

In case anyone would like to relive the fun:

Ah, thank you! I was wanting to use the statements from the public in this week's podcast.

Edit: This is definitely the meeting from last night, but why the hell are the dates so wrong in the link?

Edit 2: ...or maybe it's not the same meeting, it just featured the same people...

You're right -- didn't even look at the date. Sorry about that. Like you said, though, same :censored:/different day.

When it's uploaded, though, here's where yesterday's will be: http://glendale-az.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=1871

Ah, thank you! I was wanting to use the statements from the public in this week's podcast.

Edit: This is definitely the meeting from last night, but why the hell are the dates so wrong in the link?

Edit 2: ...or maybe it's not the same meeting, it just featured the same people...

You're right -- didn't even look at the date. Sorry about that. Like you said, though, same :censored:/different day.

When it's uploaded, though, here's where yesterday's will be: http://glendale-az.g...=2&clip_id=1871

I could only fast forward to 2:43:00 for the big chested girl :P

When it's uploaded, though, here's where yesterday's will be: http://glendale-az.g...=2&clip_id=1871

I could only fast forward to 2:43:00 for the big chested girl :P

Oh god. It requires Windows Media Player?!....blech. This thing had better be on youtube by Sunday night.

Also yeah, she's pretty much the highlight of the night.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Yeah, that wasn't from last night. That's the feed we need. Crying woman who loved the Coyotes and the strip mall fountains, "I STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX SO I KNOW HOW TO CRUNCH NUMBERS," a** kicking black reverend, and "here's coach Tippett skillfully dealing with drywall." It had it all.

Panthers buy out Filip Kuba, but it's not a compliance buyout, so they can still assign his cap hit to the books for two years. Seeing as the Panthers have virtually all their money off the books by 2015, and no other obvious targets for compliance, it's clear they're just trying to create dead cap space. Cool.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Phoenix Cardinals sounded better, too.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Is Seattle the NHL's equivalent to the NFL using Los Angeles, too?

tumblr_lm0fgcLEQy1qdlkgg.gif

Arizona Coyotes doesn't sound as good as Phoenix Coyotes. Same terrible franchise, worse name.

So how do you two feel about the "Phoenix Diamondbacks?"

Arizona Coyotes doesn't sound as good as Phoenix Coyotes. Same terrible franchise, worse name.

So how do you two feel about the "Phoenix Diamondbacks?"

In all cases...

Original names > New names

Sounds about right for the NHL. Plus I can understand why the name is required to change. Why should Phoenix get their name on the team when they haven't spent a dime on it?