NHL Anti-Thread: Bad Business Decision Aggregator

The_Admiral

I've long said now that I'm not going to react one way or the other until this thing is truly officially official and done, but this does look quite promising.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I for one eagerly await the sudden, violent, and completely unexpected death of the St. Louis Blues, to be accompanied by the end of verily every public service offered by Glendale.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The guy at the Jets boards who purports to have an inside source (had all the details on the Thrashers move, in retrospect) said there'd be one big deke to scare all the QC people and then it'd be all over. I hope this is that. The subsidies being afforded the Coyotes this time around are disgusting and probably illegal.

The upside here is that if something about my composition should change and I can suddenly handle an arid climate, I know I can move to Glendale, because in Glendale, landlords pay rent to their tenants. Reports that they wear hats on their feet and their hamburgers eat people are still unconfirmed. I might have to reconsider, because I can't do dry heat and live in fear of free-roaming, man-eating burgers.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The guy at the Jets boards who purports to have an inside source (had all the details on the Thrashers move, in retrospect) said there'd be one big deke to scare all the QC people and then it'd be all over. I hope this is that. The subsidies being afforded the Coyotes this time around are disgusting and probably illegal.

The upside here is that if something about my composition should change and I can suddenly handle an arid climate, I know I can move to Glendale, because in Glendale, landlords pay rent to their tenants. Reports that they wear hats on their feet and their hamburgers eat people are still unconfirmed. I might have to reconsider, because I can't do dry heat and live in fear of free-roaming, man-eating burgers.

Burger-Time.jpg

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

What was the hot dog's problem, anyway? Does it want to be on the burger too?

Remember when you could play BurgerTime on this site? I was pretty awesome at it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Remember when you could play BurgerTime on this site? I was pretty awesome at it.

The first time I had a fried egg on top of a burger, I realized that the chef in that game was the one with the real problem.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I don't get it, what's the point in trying to scare the Quebec City people? Is the NHL trying to get them to pay more or something? I'm sincerely confused...

Jack up the sale price and keep people coming to Phoenix games, yeah.

Kind of amazing, the lack of respect the NHL has for its customers, to turn them against one another like this. Oh well.

You think you're seeing lack of respect now, just wait until the CBA meetings.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The first time I had a fried egg on top of a burger, I realized that the chef in that game was the one with the real problem.

Nah, he was just ahead of his time.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Nah, he was just ahead of his time.

Yeah, but in the game, he was trying to keep the fried eggs away from the burgers. And pickles, too! Man, that chef sucked.

Who would have guessed all it would take is a few playoff wins to get Arizona to love hockey.

ME! ME! I said that!

Just kidding of course. If the Coyotes are still in Phoenix next year, I doubt as if there will be a major spike in regular season attendance.

I do still contend that winning hockey and stable, smart ownership would have a good chance of success in Phoenix, but the hole has been dug so deep even I've come around that the chances for that franchise to succeed at this time seem small.

However, maybe if they're getting stable ownership and they can remain this competitive it could still work. Maybe. Unfortunately, if Glendale is going to have to bankrupt itself further and ignore public services, then it really shouldn't even be on the table.

I want it to succeed.

Why? It's virtually impossible for them to have an NHL team at league-comparable price points and without massive taxpayer subsidies. It's hurting the league and the city to keep this going. It's better for the whole league to be somewhere where they can make money. I like hockey.

Every time the Coyotes win a game another 10 civil servants lose their job.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)