16-17 Soccer Kits

jaker52

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanfrecce Hiroshima:

sanfrecce-hiroshima-2016-nike-kit-1.jpgsanfrecce-hiroshima-2016-nike-kit-9.jpg

Maybe it's just the lighting...but the way those two purples vibrate off of each other is awesome. I hope it translates to TV/the pitch.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

Any update on when we will finally see this new US soccer crest? The sooner we can get away from the flying ball and towards this more traditional badge, the better. Footy Headlines said before the first matches of 2016 and the Yanks have some games this month. They are usually spot on with leaks but not always with release dates.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/10/leaked-united-states-2016-kit-black.html?m=1

The insane sublimation on Osaka is apparently the club's new home, Suita City Football Stadium.  Cool I guess?  Also, what's with the X's on the shoulders?  Is that a new thing Umbro is doing or is it just a J.League thing?

Pumas and Club America with the same style third kit that Nike's been using:

pumas-unam-2016-third-kit-2.jpgpumas-unam-2016-third-kit-3.jpgclub-america-2016-third-kit-1.jpg

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

On 12/27/2015 at 0:31 PM, Viola73 said:

Bayern and Bundesliga matchball:

bayern-munchen-16-17-home-kit-2.jpg16TORFABRIKLK1.jpg

Interesting that the Austrian flag appears on the German Bundes Liga match ball. ; )

That would be a simplified Berlin city flag but the real one has a bear on it this is ball is just WAY overdone but I love the Bayern kit and will be buying it for sure.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Third kits are getting discontinued, the last new one will be a blue third from Seattle.  The Adidas catalog, however, lists a navy clash kit with orange accents for NYCFC, so this would fit the bill.  Looks as good as I imagined it would be, and while I can't confirm if it's legit, it'll probably be something pretty similar to that.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

5 minutes ago, FlyingLamprey said:

Third kits are getting discontinued, the last new one will be a blue third from Seattle.  The Adidas catalog, however, lists a navy clash kit with orange accents for NYCFC, so this would fit the bill.  Looks as good as I imagined it would be, and while I can't confirm if it's legit, it'll probably be something pretty similar to that.

If this is the case, I wish the Sounders would just get rid of the Olympic Whites.

Archived