NHL 2018-19

ldconcepts

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

That Lightning jersey has always looked like a child's illustration. Why in the hell did they ever think that was appropriate?

It was the 90s. Lots of teams were making bad decisions :P

On 7/2/2018 at 11:19 AM, VancouverFan69 said:

Well, the Canucks use an orca. And I agree, it's definitely dumb.

Nah it's not. You're dumb for needing a logo to be the exact thing that the team name is. Like a 6 year old.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

20 hours ago, Bayne said:

Nah it's not. You're dumb for needing a logo to be the exact thing that the team name is. Like a 6 year old.

Ah. So now we’re calling other users dumb for not agreeing with our arbitrary opinions? How about no.

4 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

Ah. So now we’re calling other users dumb for not agreeing with our arbitrary opinions? How about no.

Yeah ok that was wrong. 7 likes though.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

On 7/3/2018 at 11:09 PM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

That Lightning jersey has always looked like a child's illustration. Why in the hell did they ever think that was appropriate?

Their current logo looks like a child drew it. So they traded a child's jersey for a child's logo.

A shame either way.

22 hours ago, PhysicalGraffiti said:

Their current logo looks like a child drew it. So they traded a child's jersey for a child's logo.

A shame either way.

Is it possible to have a lightning bolt logo that doesn't "look like a child drew it"? I mean the nature of sports logo-ized lightning bolts (or most other sports logos) tend to be more simplistic. If a logo gets too complicated it doesn't really make a good logo. Most good, or iconic, logos tend to be ones that you'd expect a child to be able to easily replicate.

2 minutes ago, Scratcher said:

July 21st for the new Ducks 3rd

Yeah, they're having a season ticket holder beach party in Huntington Beach from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Pacific Time. So expect the first look in and around then. Most likely after 1 p.m.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

47 minutes ago, ldconcepts said:

DibLC_MWsAAAINJ?format=jpg

From an official team survey...

The bottom left and right are too generic for me. I don't think the middle one is that bad, but it wouldn't work as a primary. It's crazy how the modernized 2D logo isn't an option, it blows all of these out of the water. Where did you find the survey?

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

Archived