College Football uniforms- 2018

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

WVU is doing the stripe the stadium bit tomorrow vs K-State, and will be wearing a like minded uniform combo:

I'll take your word for it.

They shot that video in a closet so I'm not sure what the uniforms look like.

13 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Image result for wvu byu

When's the last time WVU wore the navy helmet/navy jersey/yellow pants? Seems like it's been years but that prob isn't true, lol...right?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

20 hours ago, shstpt1 said:

Virginia Tech going White/Orange/White for their road game vs. ODU this weekend. ODU is doing a White out

This is something that bothers me and I don't understand it. If the other team is wearing all white, why wear your combo that is 2/3 white?  Why not wear at least dark helmet and jersey?

21 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

When's the last time WVU wore the navy helmet/navy jersey/yellow pants? Seems like it's been years but that prob isn't true, lol...right?

Aw man, it's been way too long.  I used to pester their twitter feed asking for the return of the blue/blue/gold.  I know it was probably just some poor student reading it, but it felt good to vent the frustration out a little bit.  That should be the standard home look.  Unless I'm mistaken, I believe the last time was 9/10/16 against Youngstown State

Image result for wvu youngstown state 2016

90758391980.gif

After all the speculation, the Ducks are going all-green again on Saturday rather than going all-yellow again like what was reported:

I have to say I’m a bit dissapointed that they didn’t decide to switch things up a bit more and go with yellow/green/yellow or something similar since Gameday is in town and since this is a primetime ABC game. That said, if they were going to repeat a combo from the first three weeks, I’m glad they’re repeating the all-green rather than the all-yellow so that they can rep both of the school colors on the national stage. Should be a pretty good looking game overall.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Mississippi State is going with matte helmets, white jerseys, and gray pants at Kentucky tomorrow. 

Really excited about finally seeing this combo on the field. When they revealed the new matte helmet (with silver/gray stripe, decal, and facemask) last weekend my immediate reaction was it’d be perfect for this combo.

The last time State went Maroon/White/Gray was at Arkansas in 2015, and it looked great then. With each uniform element having been updated since then, it should look even better now.

1 hour ago, pskunk119 said:

I don't have a pic, but Brown may the ugliest uniforms I've ever seen. Metallic brown helmets with black jerseys & pants with brown trim.

Here are the uniforms you referenced.

My dad went to Brown so I know a little bit about the school and football there. This is pretty much the ideal Brown uniform:

Celebrate_091617_263.jpg?width=1200&heig

This is pretty good, too. Silver lid and pants are a must. Brown tops, red accents. It’s not hard.

3 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

Here are the uniforms you referenced.

My dad went to Brown so I know a little bit about the school and football there. This is pretty much the ideal Brown uniform:

Celebrate_091617_263.jpg?width=1200&heig

This is pretty good, too. Silver lid and pants are a must. Brown tops, red accents. It’s not hard.

Yeah! I liked the silver unis. That's neat about your dad. I went to the Harvard-Brown game 3 yrs ago. My son is a senior at Harvard. One of his friends, Cam Tripp, was a QB that got moved to receiver. I watch a lot of their games to see if he gets in. I'm not a fan of their matte red helmets.

13 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Aw man, it's been way too long.  I used to pester their twitter feed asking for the return of the blue/blue/gold.  I know it was probably just some poor student reading it, but it felt good to vent the frustration out a little bit.  That should be the standard home look.  Unless I'm mistaken, I believe the last time was 9/10/16 against Youngstown State

Image result for wvu youngstown state 2016

You think anyone actually reads it?

Wazzu's pants look green in this game tonight. 

With the white lids and white jerseys it looks like a USC-Miami bowl game from a distance. I keep doing double takes. 

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived