XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

9 hours ago, raz said:

Well 3.0 is likely to get a second season, and if it does, it beats out what Vince did. 

Let's not act like the pandemic didn't end XFL 2.0. Ratings and attendance were higher than than it is for 3.0. They were getting a second season if covid didn't screw that all to hell.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Yawn 1

6uXNWAo.png

11 hours ago, Sykotyk said:

Have you watched any of the games? This is possibly the nicest endzones all season. DC uses a plain blank endzone at Audi Field and Arlington's field is green endzones with the wordmark, nothing more. Same template here and used elsewhere.

evc__20230327_no_event_name_e1480d90_c8d

DC is not allowed because of the agreement they made with the DC United to use the stadium. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Sykotyk said:

Not the original Defenders though. 

FU2G2PSKW4I6VCQ73YKZPPTMXQ.jpg

This time out it was due to three teams sharing the stadium instead of two, according to some of the fan groups.  They didn't want to deal with so much paint after the last time they played there. 

r/xfl - Flight attendants on flights from San Antonio to DC May 14th

DC fans will be walking the beer snake up the road to the stadium from one of the bars on Crockett Street ahead of the match, starting at 5 PM.  The bar needed to do  a better job finding current logos though. Hahahahaha!!!

Post image

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

This time out it was due to three teams sharing the stadium instead of two, according to some of the fan groups.  They didn't want to deal with so much paint after the last time they played there. 

2 hours ago, Sykotyk said:

Not the original Defenders though. 

FU2G2PSKW4I6VCQ73YKZPPTMXQ.jpg

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/dc-united/xfls-dc-defenders-games-leave-audi-field-patches-ahead-dc-uniteds-season-opener

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Technically, Vince did two seasons.  We need to get to a third season to surpass him.

Dear lord, I hope it's obvious that I'm joking.

Actually, wouldn't it be a season and a half? So as long as they get to Week 6 they've done better, right? Hahahahahaha!!!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

The end zones look good.

This setup looks pretty good. It would have been cool to see that logo that the UA jackets have on the field, but still a beautiful sight. 

• Like 4

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Teams are going with the game logo from the jackets on the jerseys instead of the horizontal logo and it looks better in my opinion. 

I'd say this game is 60% Renegades fans, and 80% anti-DC. DC's the home team based on record, but the Arlington, as well as Houston fans, are making more noise. Being up 17 points helps.

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Teams are going with the game logo from the jackets on the jerseys instead of the horizontal logo and it looks better in my opinion. 

I'd say this game is 60% Renegades fans, and 80% anti-DC. DC's the home team based on record, but the Arlington, as well as Houston fans, are making more noise. Being up 17 points helps.

I think a lot of Roughnecks fans had bought ahead of time and decided they weren't going to let their tickets go unused.

Just now, Sykotyk said:

I think a lot of Roughnecks fans had bought ahead of time and decided they weren't going to let their tickets go unused.

Pretty much. I've seen a few Battlehawks and Sea Dragon jerseys too.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

20 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

Still can't get over the Arlington Renegades logo being a D. It drove me insane all season. 

An enjoyable season overall though. Hopefully they made enough money to keep it going next year. 

It really bums me out that they scrapped that perfect helmet/primary logo they had in 2020 for this. And it doesn't even look right for a team named Arlington Renegades.  Dallas Renegades, sure....

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Sykotyk said:

It really bums me out that they scrapped that perfect helmet/primary logo they had in 2020 for this. And it doesn't even look right for a team named Arlington Renegades.  Dallas Renegades, sure....

A letter logo is almost always better than a graphic logo, and football suffers from a dearth of letter helmet logos. So the change to the Renegades' helmet from last season was an upgrade. (And the same goes for the Defenders, who also brought in a letter-based helmet logo for this season.)

The Renegades' former helmet logo is better suited to be a sleeve logo.  

• Hurl 1
  • Dislike 3

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png