XFL 2023 Logos, Names and Uniforms

The Golden One

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'd say part of it is the fact the jerseys came out so late in the game.  If they had been available day one, I don't think we'd be having this discussion, because he led of the year wearing the Renegades jersey to restart the league. I had hoped he'd have done that for all the games, but that's not that big a deal as making sure you're at all of the games. 

I remember the guys that got their own names on the jerseys were the owners, like Elway and Jaworski. So the Rock putting his name on the jerseys when not playing a down in this league isn't a new thing. 

John Elway 7 Colorado Crush Navy Blue Football Jersey — BORIZVTG!!! NWT!!! SIGNED AFL PHILADELPHIA SOUL RON JAWORSKI #7 JERSEY BLUE SIZE  LG | eBay

This doesn't count

Just now realizing that Philly has silver helmets in that commercial which is wild.

I saw on Twitter that the Defenders' jerseys don't have the sleeve stripes and quite honestly... looked horrible. I'm passing on XFL jerseys for now... and maybe prefer getting a Royal Retros' copy cat over an overpriced licensed turd.

4 minutes ago, OchentaYOcho88 said:

Just now realizing that Philly has silver helmets in that commercial which is wild.

I saw on Twitter that the Defenders' jerseys don't have the sleeve stripes and quite honestly... looked horrible. I'm passing on XFL jerseys for now... and maybe prefer getting a Royal Retros' copy cat over an overpriced licensed turd.

DC 23 Replica Game Jersey

I had to go look it up to be sure. Not sure why my brain overlooked that. 

• Hurl 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 4/19/2023 at 8:12 PM, DCarp1231 said:

They took a masterpiece and managed to make it a turd

Looking at the Brahmas jerseys, the numbers on the front and back are the same size, so it looks off by a good mile but if you buy ones without a nameplate. I'd definitely wait for a UA jersey, or go with a knockoff brand like Royal Retros. Everything is 25% off at the stadium and that still can't get me to pull the trigger.

VtoQQBOUGQLgPa0VgKKCcUP-xGUGkvA4vK33o2DuWLwKEhkunYo8Ur9yxXhwfKp6J4I-2w7f9AOZwbANMjMdFB2p648eFrwWVhVvk-Q73Ep2uVqeJc4fI9o1Z90Sm_ki1ln3JwTp5ZiFaiSevR5dWuFNswLMcNh2Lh6FDVExG1C5uq4WE-z2D65PnhszLr1YlcTAWP2c_he52N_b8_QHh9LGobpRNB4izV-7_yHI-KwSzC39fhilgYT7_96aWNcHKyZsbaYnuGZ3bp2KAe07cESge1QLrFO0sQSGRrdhKRH5GAsrnh_NExu6RAyggD-0TVuzlUj5852yVv4nKW5ZhZH8V5-lPywH04HQmY_NZuPcyphrjhhq-45XENSdNSFnMYhzjDUD_UjM8M8f-PFOaWCxVhMjcfV0ANXSMrlMKcJEDpknpFIlOgo_lbRFKcvWw9RqE6uRX77hMo2_UtOQ8aDuSU9QceASwYEz5Myf8SFdubDMnpkr2IY4ZCfmrvBq8SVP8fHUvF0XswqDkAFy_0vn6k1dCC52zLwDrJ-rz2CdZ_VNEBh853MuDrkGfrFyWSWWpme8HNcSKQAcxBgbL501Dp5GMePGcqwOYRM2viIDtvVogzI_GuyfXiaR6J-x0wmphCjM_1PkPr43WuM4SuE2Thaeok50ZkuLYaTZnpRiHcowc7jxXwVp-iLp6hMJRej7hwJue_eh1HZV70RoTo95mxyO5wtDvRDhcSWmFlTegO2lc1WTOTVnf9l1yssE5r1dktSkSQbGv9RllsXFFfG6EvR-WFUpu-06DfSwWg0Jpvi2pApmRZDwu6_qZcme9yRDRvR9arevFWJ7KcpOO7YkSECU4WZGFn9x8AXktlInWWOuYKsCwDDcwhRFSsN8A3i4gk0lN8zYjKNiLknFMnB1KE09Rly9m9Yu7T1mGsqZUAeC7A=w651-h866-s-no?authuser=0

https://fb.watch/k4c7RgJw3C/

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Well...  That trophy...  They really didn't know if they'd make it this far, huh?

Any difference between the North and South trophies?  I haven't seen the North yet.

Looks like the South has a black base and the North has a white base.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Well...  That trophy...  They really didn't know if they'd make it this far, huh?

Any difference between the North and South trophies?  I haven't seen the North yet.

Not surprised. I think this is the first time they actual had conference champions trophies. Have we seen what the championship trophy looks like? I'd hope they just copy the 2002 original, and base it on the X from the league logo, but who knows?

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Just now, MJWalker45 said:

Not surprised. I think this is the first time they actual had conference champions trophies. Have we seen what the championship trophy looks like? I'd hope they just copy the 2002 original, and base it on the X from the league logo, but who knows?

Honestly, I was half expecting them to go the CFL route and make each division half of the split X in the logo, although I suppose that would work better with East and West than North and South.  An up or down arrow wouldn't be bad, though in the future, and I feel like it would be just as cheap if not cheaper with looking less generic.

But a big X from the current logo would make a good trophy.  Hopefully this is just the beginning.

spacer.png

spacer.png

3 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

This appears to be the new championship trophy.

CaXKEBe.jpg

Gold means win.

So the silver part makes me think it's not quite a winning Trophy.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

1 hour ago, tigers said:

Gold means win.

So the silver part makes me think it's not quite a winning Trophy.

Pretty much every US trophy is silver, it's just a continuation from the division championship trophy to the league trophy.

• Like 4

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

11 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Pretty much every US trophy is silver, it's just a continuation from the division championship trophy to the league trophy.

I don't think this is a particularly interesting design for a championship trophy, but I'd love it if the idea is to take the football part of the divisional trophy and ceremonially place it atop the X in the championship trophy as part of the celebration. Is that what's happening? Or did I just make that up? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gosioux76 said:

I don't think this is a particularly interesting design for a championship trophy, but I'd love it if the idea is to take the football part of the trophy and ceremonially place it atop the X in the championship trophy as part of the celebration. Is that what's happening? Or did I just make that up? 

I think they need to make that happen, or at least be able to lift the football like college football does. 

Ohio State blows out Wisconsin to take Big Ten title

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 5/2/2023 at 7:06 PM, raz said:

Wow overreact much? 

It looks cheap and uninspiring. Dwayne: "Just make sure there's an X on it and that it costs under fifty bucks." Also looks like it's the same size at their dollar store conference trophies.

At least the original trophy, while a bit gawdy, was incredibly unique and a good-sized.

Fu6_Mc7WwAAsPWU.jpg

• Dislike 1

6uXNWAo.png