Creamer Merchandise

the_cynic

BFBS.png

And yes, that is the Oregon Rose Bowl font.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd definitely buy "Today we are all..." and "Needs stripes" t-shirts.

Some other suggestions:

"Colorwerx?"

"-" (dash) shirts. You can go with the traditional "-Dan" or customize it with your own CCSLC moniker like "-infrared41."

"TNak."

"Thoughts and prayers."

"As a (insert team here) fan, I like this."

God, the possibilities are endless.

I've been immortalized!

Right, something like that. B)

BB52Big.jpg

I think we need shirts that say the following:

BFBS (90% black lettering on black shirt)

Needs More Stripes

Goodnight Sweet Prince

Today We Are All...

I Hate Grey Facemasks

Also needed:

- Reversible "I ♥/H8 Oregon"

- "CLEVEJACKED!"

- "Shea Stadium."

- Stop. Reel. Line. Mint.

Preferably with the "wings" on the shoulders on the "I ♥" side.

The ideas everyone is posting are awesome. I would buy so many of these shirts it's not even funny.

spacer.png

Sounds like there are lots of fun ideas to add to that shop, but do we even know if Chris owns it so y'all can add on? If I was somewhere and saw someone wearing some of this stuff it'd stop me dead in my tracks.

I just opened my own "shop" on the site, but still waiting to see how it goes. http://www.cafepress.com/artbyrichards

-Creamer logo on front and Player 97 on the back

I would buy that SO FAST!

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

KOLODZIEJ

God, I'd forgotten about his mess here. But I'll never forget when he threatened a 16-year-old me with a slander lawsuit when I posted facts from his own league's website on a message board. Guy was/is nuts.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

KOLODZIEJ

God, I'd forgotten about his mess here. But I'll never forget when he threatened a 16-year-old me with a slander lawsuit when I posted facts from his own league's website on a message board. Guy was/is nuts.

This led me to this thread. Interesting moments in CCSLC history.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Let's not forget the one that's sure to be a best seller.

C!

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

KOLODZIEJ

This led me to this thread. Interesting moments in CCSLC history.

That was good for some lulz. Thanks for that.

spacer.png

- WANTED: Dis Wizconsin Mayne (or however the :censored: it was spelled :lol: )

My favorite thread of all time.

Who is Dis Wisonson Mayn?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I'd definitely buy "Today we are all..." and "Needs stripes" t-shirts.

Some other suggestions:

"Colorwerx?"

"-" (dash) shirts. You can go with the traditional "-Dan" or customize it with your own CCSLC moniker like "-infrared41."

"TNak."

"Thoughts and prayers."

"As a (insert team here) fan, I like this."

God, the possibilities are endless.

Lol at the "colorwerx?" one!

How in god's name has nobody suggested a "Today we are ALL wearing shirts" or something like that.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I had to take a break from laughing so hard at this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd buy a BFBS, I hate grey facemasks, and/or CLEVEJACKED!!! shirt.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived