NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

On 10/28/2019 at 8:14 PM, Chewbacca said:

I cannot be the only one who thinks the Dolphins should just go retro full time. Their uniform tonight is just gorgeous.

Yea, I’m pretty sure it’s just you.  The rest of us love the new aqua, the updated logo, silly number font, and white facemask. On the down side, I miss last year’s lighter orange.

(yes, that’s sarcasm).

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, mafiaman said:

Yea, I’m pretty sure it’s just you.  The rest of us love the new aqua, the updated logo, silly number font, and white facemask.  On the down side, I miss last year’s lighter orange.

(yes, that’s sarcasm).

(To be fair, I really do love that bright new aqua. But if it was sacrificed in the name of bringing back the throwbacks full-time, that would likely be fine.)

57 minutes ago, Tygers09 said:

The orange jerseys were best. A fitting color for a team coming from south Florida.

White and aqua jerseys are also fitting for a team from Miami. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

IMO, the only change Miami should make is adding traditional sleeve stripes. Everything else is fine. The throwbacks are nice, but that’s exactly what they are. THROWBACKS. Now I will say though, what they should have done was use the throwbacks for this entire season to celebrate the league’s 100th Anniversary.

I' m a big favorite of bright colors, because I feel everything from clothes, cars is colored with dark, mudane colors such as black, burgundy, metallic gray, navy, etc.. But with the Dolphins, that bright aqua just doesn' t fit the team.

Same with the Titans, I feel the navy helmet is a downgrade for them too. They should've stayed with the white helmets, IMO.

The throwbacks > trash the Dolphins have worn as primaries since 1997.

Sorry folks, I know some of you get tired about hearing people praise the throwbacks. That only happens because they're vastly superior to the current set ;)

12 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

The current uniforms are top 5 or Atleast 8 in the nfl. Stop whining about the throwbacks

They're not even the best uniforms in Florida, and Florida's NFL uniform situation is pretty underwhelming.

3 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

They're not even the best uniforms in Florida, and Florida's NFL uniform situation is pretty underwhelming.

Okay I maybe get not liking them as much as the throwbacks.

Saying their worse than the Bucs and Jags uniforms, yikes, I definitely can’t see it, I love the current set, it’s a great modernization of what they’ve been wearing for years

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

3 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

The throwbacks > trash the Dolphins have worn as primaries since 1997.

Sorry folks, I know some of you get tired about hearing people praise the throwbacks. That only happens because they're vastly superior to the current set ;)

I'd rate the Jags and Bucs both among the worst 5 uniforms in the NFL and I don't think that would be a hot take around these parts, so I have to ask which you prefer to the Dolphins. 

13 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

I'd rate the Jags and Bucs both among the worst 5 uniforms in the NFL and I don't think that would be a hot take around these parts, so I have to ask which you prefer to the Dolphins. 

Hey, let’s just be happy the Jags got rid of the two tone helmet and toned it down lol. Their current uniform is great in comparison.

Archived