Jump to content

NFL changes 2019


FightingGoldenDevil

Recommended Posts

On 10/28/2019 at 8:14 PM, Chewbacca said:

I cannot be the only one who thinks the Dolphins should just go retro full time. Their uniform tonight is just gorgeous.

Yea, I’m pretty sure it’s just you.  The rest of us love the new aqua, the updated logo, silly number font, and white facemask. On the down side, I miss last year’s lighter orange.

 

(yes, that’s sarcasm).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, mafiaman said:

Yea, I’m pretty sure it’s just you.  The rest of us love the new aqua, the updated logo, silly number font, and white facemask.  On the down side, I miss last year’s lighter orange.

 

(yes, that’s sarcasm).

(To be fair, I really do love that bright new aqua. But if it was sacrificed in the name of bringing back the throwbacks full-time, that would likely be fine.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IMO, the only change Miami should make is adding traditional sleeve stripes. Everything else is fine. The throwbacks are nice, but that’s exactly what they are. THROWBACKS. Now I will say though, what they should have done was use the throwbacks for this entire season to celebrate the league’s 100th Anniversary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I' m a big favorite of bright colors, because I feel everything from clothes, cars is colored with dark, mudane colors such as black, burgundy, metallic gray, navy, etc.. But with the Dolphins, that bright aqua just doesn' t fit the team.

 

Same with the Titans, I feel the navy helmet is a downgrade for them too. They should've stayed with the white helmets, IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The throwbacks > trash the Dolphins have worn as primaries since 1997.

Sorry folks, I know some of you get tired about hearing people praise the throwbacks. That only happens because they're vastly superior to the current set ;)

 

12 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

The current uniforms are top 5 or Atleast 8 in the nfl. Stop whining about the throwbacks

They're not even the best uniforms in Florida, and Florida's NFL uniform situation is pretty underwhelming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

They're not even the best uniforms in Florida, and Florida's NFL uniform situation is pretty underwhelming.

Okay I maybe get not liking them as much as the throwbacks.

Saying their worse than the Bucs and Jags uniforms, yikes, I definitely can’t see it, I love the current set, it’s a great modernization of what they’ve been wearing for years

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

The throwbacks > trash the Dolphins have worn as primaries since 1997.

Sorry folks, I know some of you get tired about hearing people praise the throwbacks. That only happens because they're vastly superior to the current set ;)

 

They're not even the best uniforms in Florida, and Florida's NFL uniform situation is pretty underwhelming.

I'd rate the Jags and Bucs both among the worst 5 uniforms in the NFL and I don't think that would be a hot take around these parts, so I have to ask which you prefer to the Dolphins. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

I'd rate the Jags and Bucs both among the worst 5 uniforms in the NFL and I don't think that would be a hot take around these parts, so I have to ask which you prefer to the Dolphins. 

Hey, let’s just be happy the Jags got rid of the two tone helmet and toned it down lol. Their current uniform is great in comparison.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.