NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

True.  However, the fact that the pants don't match DOES mean the pants don't match.

You picture doesn’t work. Everyone I see and the look the same. If there is some difference it’s so small it doesn’t not look the same

2 minutes ago, dont care said:

You picture doesn’t work. Everyone I see and the look the same. If there is some difference it’s so small it doesn’t not look the same

I'm not entirely sure what these two sentences mean, ("doesn't not look the same"? Does that mean it does?) but I think you're trying to say you can't see that the helmet has a slight but still noticable blue-ish tint that the pants do not. If that's so, I don't know what to tell you. Okay, I guess.

2 hours ago, slats7 said:

The shell of the helmet is metallic blue

I’ve seen this before, and it gets me every time. The Cowboys’ helmet is NOT metallic blue (nor is it true silver)

Metallic blue:

WcYv95R.jpg

Blue-tinted silver:

X6TZOiw.jpg

Silver:

9jG97N7.jpg

And (to relate this to the conversation at hand) the Cowboys’ pants they pair with the navy jerseys, while closer to the helmet than the pants worn with the white jersey, DO lack the blue-tint that is apparent on the helmets.

2Vmh2wt.png

It’s damn close though, and from the angles shown on TV it looks the same, but yeah, it’s (unfortunately) a third shade of silver. 

11 minutes ago, jn8 said:

I’ve seen this before, and it gets me every time. The Cowboys’ helmet is NOT metallic blue (nor is it true silver)

Metallic blue:

WcYv95R.jpg

Blue-tinted silver:

X6TZOiw.jpg

Silver:

9jG97N7.jpg

And (to relate this to the conversation at hand) the Cowboys’ pants they pair with the navy jerseys, while closer to the helmet than the pants worn with the white jersey, DO lack the blue-tint that is apparent on the helmets.

2Vmh2wt.png

It’s damn close though, and from the angles shown on TV it looks the same, but yeah, it’s (unfortunately) a third shade of silver. 

damn, we would’ve gotten away with it if it weren’t for you meddling kids

1 hour ago, slats7 said:

depends on the lighting. and seafoam green is an official color.

spacer.png

I don’t understand how someone can even come close to just liking those uniforms. Especially when they have a far better uniforms in the navy and CR. Which IMO, should occupy the home and away uniform slots, respectively. Burn these.

Archived