Arena Football News & Updates

22 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

IFL has an announcement coming tomorrow.  I know the Barnstormers coach from when I worked for the Wisconsin Wolfpack a long time ago. Moges posted something that has me really interested in that announcement.

6 hours ago, GDAWG said:

Oregon team announced, with an active NFL player as owner:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHABABBAAB

I just saw the story posted on the KGW.com website. I will pull a Chris Russo and retire from the boards if this team actually takes the field. There is no way this is actually happening. 

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

"Serve in the roll." I don't know that I'd trust any of these people in the food service industry.

• LOL 3
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

2 hours ago, Sodboy13 said:

"Serve in the roll." I don't know that I'd trust any of these people in the food service industry.

Seriously, this league needs to hire a legit press firm, rather than someone from the local high school.

• Like 3

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Now to find out where they stole it from to do the click-and-fill recolor and shove some trees in the ears.

• Like 2
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.