2019 NFL Season: Super Bowl LIV

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the words of Frank Lucas (as portrayed by Denzel Washington): "You are what you are in this world.  And that's one of two things: either you're somebody...or you're nobody." And yet the Snatit can't even figure that out. They have got to be the most consistently inconsistent team in all the consistent history of inconsistency...good gracious. 

Also,  only because I just saw it: AAAHAHAHAHAAA @ Pittsburgh. Every now and then they need to be reminded what it feels like to be on the other side of a lucky bounce...well there yinz have it.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

3 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

It’s not a big issue in the league, but can someone explain to me what is the point of an illegal shift penalty? 

What purpose does calling that penalty serve? 

Plausible deniability for the refs to cover the spread?

Seriously, no idea. 

32 minutes ago, Buc said:

In the words of Frank Lucas (as portrayed by Denzel Washington): "You are what you are in this world.  And that's one of two things: either you're somebody...or you're nobody." And yet the Snatit can't even figure that out. They have got to be the most consistently inconsistent team in all the consistent history of inconsistency...good gracious. 

Also,  only because I just saw it: AAAHAHAHAHAAA @ Pittsburgh. Every now and then they need to be reminded what it feels like to be on the other side of a lucky bounce...well there yinz have it.

Took the Ravens overtime to beat a third-string, undrafted rookie QB because they knocked the backup, second-year QB out with a dirty hit. If you're gonna act like you won the Super Bowl because of that then by all means go for it.

21 minutes ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Packers vs Cowboys is the NFC version of Patriots vs. Steelers. 

No matter how good the latter are, the former always beats them, especially in the playoffs. 

Eh, not quite, the Cowboys do win this matchup more often *ahem* far more often than the Steelers beat the Patriots. I can count on one hand how many times the Steelers have beaten the Patriots in my lifetime.

NSFCvyu.png

49 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

I hate Aaron Rodgers.

That is all.

Literally came here to comment that exact phrase lol. 

Can’t wait until he retires. He’s just been so dominant over the Cowboys. 

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

4 hours ago, ninersdd said:

Hard to see in that particular video, but one of the Packers players' hands hits Dak's helmet, which is an automatic roughing call. I guess it still counts even if he takes off running.

5 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

Hard to see in that particular video, but one of the Packers players' hands hits Dak's helmet, which is an automatic roughing call. I guess it still counts even if he takes off running.

I would be less vigilant if the NFL called this with any consistency; they seem to only call the ticky-tack penalties and ignore the blatant ones. In the Steelers-Ravens game the refs immediately threw a roughing flag when Rudolph's helmet was grazed (and I mean barely grazed), but when Rudolph is lying on the field literally unconscious it takes the ref a year to consider throwing the flag.

NSFCvyu.png

Quick thoughts on Ravens-Steelers since I never got to post yesterday. 

-Dirty hit by Earl. He should know better, clear penalty and fine/suspension worthy. Really hope Rudolph is okay. 
-Piggybacking off of that, apparently the medical cart broke so that’s why they had to drag Rudolph off the field like a wounded soldier. As a tweet from an NFLPA rep said, how does a gazillion dollar organization let something like that happen?

-Defense still sucks big time, but Marlon Humphrey is a stud. 
-Lamar is such a weapon. I love him. 
-Mark Ingram was a steal. 
-The officiating was absolutely brutal. Never seen a crew be simultaneously so flag-happy and blow so many calls. About the only positive was that they blew multiple calls for both teams. 
-Tucker is the GOAT. 

spacer.png

14 hours ago, JWhiz96 said:

Took the Ravens overtime to beat a third-string, undrafted rookie QB because they knocked the backup, second-year QB out with a dirty hit. If you're gonna act like you won the Super Bowl because of that then by all means go for it.

-_______-

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived