North American Pro Soccer 2020

Gothamite

I was about to make Wondo jokes, but it seems like he kept SJ in it at the very end.

Bummer end for what seemed like a resurgent season for the Earthquakes. Not a single PK converted!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More MLS PK madness in Portland and -- amazingly -- Dallas gets past Portland following a 90-minute equalizer and scoreless extra time.

I always root for Seattle, but a close second is not Portland (and used to be not Galaxy). I feel like I've already won!

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

5 hours ago, JayMac said:

The Union are playing its first ever playoff game as a number 1 seed. 

I need some advice...how am I supposed to act??

With fear in your heart that your team will inevitably blow it.

In the saga that is Real Salt Lake, Real Monarchs and Utah Royals sales, potential owners for the Royals who are bidding on the team want to move them to Kansas City. Although FC Kansas City technically folded, its players were allocated to Utah.

Signature intentionally left blank

32 minutes ago, Brian in Boston said:

Nashville SC - an expansion team and the #7 seed out of the Eastern Conference - has pulled off a 1-0 upset of the #2 seed, three-time MLS Cup finalist, and 2017 league champions Toronto FC.

And now Seattle won't make the MLS Cup Final :(

9 hours ago, Brian in Boston said:

Nashville SC - an expansion team and the #7 seed out of the Eastern Conference - has pulled off a 1-0 upset of the #2 seed, three-time MLS Cup finalist, and 2017 league champions Toronto FC.

How Hartford Whalers of Toronto FC to not make it past the 1st round.... 

I saw, I came, I left.

[/startrant]
City played with 0 urgency the entire game. The one goal we got was super lucky. Nani directly cost us a goal by lying on the pitch and doing :censored:all while they went on a break and scored and then missed the later PK that would’ve tied the game. Kamal Miller was useless, he may as well have been a plastic dummy. Actually, that probably would’ve played better than he did. The refs sucked, although they did get one call right - that was definitely a red, what was he thinking lunging like that? And lastly screw r/MLS for being all “lmao have fun getting covid” when their states are doing worse than we are. GOD I’m salty. 

[/endrant]

Anyway now that I’m done with that, congrats to New England. They were the much better team today. Honestly? Go win the Cup. Or at least make it out of the East. Losing to the team that wins it all is worth something, right?

ExJworW.png

Didn't watch the games today once I saw Orlando was out of it, but I'm pumped for the possibility of Columbus playing for the title. They've been knocking on the door for a while and it'd be cool for them to get in.

Pretty fun final-four in the Eastern Conference. Good effort by Nashville but I've had enough success from expansion teams. Hopefully Columbus won't go into the next game with seven positive COVID tests again.

Nice to finally see the fully-formed version of the 2020 Revolution, even if it didn't happen til the playoffs. Good time for it. Also I enjoy this streak of them going on the road and knocking out these putz teams with fans in stadiums! Go home and don't breathe on anyone on your way!

Archived