2020-2021 NHL Changes

squamfan

18 minutes ago, ldconcepts said:

If the talk of a subtle change to the Avs' jerseys is accurate, it's not about the home uniform...

It's probably changing the away numbers, then, if I had to guess. Maybe changing the pants on the third, as well.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red Wings Announce Helmet Ad Deal with United Wholesale Mortgage

January 4, 2021 - 15:45 PM

The Detroit Red Wings have become the sixth team to announce the addition of an advertisement to their in-game helmets for the upcoming 2020-21 NHL season. They are the first of the “Original Six” clubs to do so. Detroit will wear the initials from the company United Wholesale Mortgage on

Read More...

15 hours ago, M4One said:

Jets have Bell on their helmets.  I haven't seen anything official from the Jets or Oilers about their helmet deals, so it's possible that the sponsors are for practice only.

spacer.png

I really like the Jets updated wordmark, so it would be disappointing to see it gone from the uniform.

Penguins have just announced the worst looking helmet sponsorship so far:

spacer.png

All the NHL Helmet Ads Being Worn for 2020-21

January 4, 2021 - 16:56 PM

With the National Hockey League allowing teams to make their own individual deals to display advertiser’s logos on their in-game helmets in 2020-21, we figured we’d help you keep up-to-date with what each team is wearing with this all-in-one tracker. The NHL says this will only be permitted during the

Read More...

Honestly, small patches on the jersey would have looked waaay better than how these helmet ads are looking. Compared to the NBA, these are shaping up to be way more noticable and intrusive. That Penguins one is inexcusable. 

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

I really like the Jets updated wordmark, so it would be disappointing to see it gone from the uniform.

Penguins have just announced the worst looking helmet sponsorship so far:

spacer.png

PPG is pretty fitting for hockey!

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

6 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

First look at the Coyotes' anniversary patch on a uniform and our first look at the silver numbers.

This would have been the perfect opportunity to fix the coloring error on the left skate, but Arizona dropped the ball yet again. 

2 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

God, already I can tell it's such an upgrade over the black and they don't even have the full uniform on yet.

yup!  it appears to match the normal Avs blue well!  I cant wait to see the full uniform.

Archived