2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, derami said:

it's crazy how much better all-white sets look with striped socks. from a D look to a B

2 hours ago, Chawls said:

If the NBA has Association, Icon, and Statement uniforms

Lol is this really what they call their circus act of a uniform system? How lame and incredibly NBA to do

Where the NBA loses me is that the alternates a lot of time aren’t in the teams colors or main designs. The NFL their alternates are at least in team colors. Imagine if Atlanta had an orange set just because, it would look awful

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

On 12/24/2020 at 9:08 PM, orangefaniniowa said:

Not really I just wish the Cowboys mix it up more and wear blue jerseys at home for a few games.  I'm tired of the excuses of the Cowboys don't play well and lose because of the blue jerseys, it is tiresome and annoying.  

HOME

spacer.png

AWAY(w/ navy socks)

spacer.png

PUT IT IN A DUMPSTER 

spacer.png

On 12/25/2020 at 5:01 PM, Chawls said:

If the NBA has Association, Icon, and Statement uniforms, would the NFL have League, Pride, and Declaration unis?

Road is the "I don't like all that hip-hop, look-at-me attitude" jersey, home is the "watch me do a header off a Winnebago through a card table" jersey, third is the "he's on my fantasy team" jersey

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

4 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Out of curiosity, how often does Dallas wear their whites (minus CR)? It’s definitely not an even split with their blues. That’s the biggest problem I have with the Cowboys uniform choices.

What do you mean by even split? What team has an even split, between throwback and alternates, and being forced into colored jerseys due to teams going white at home. No team has a perfect 50/50 split. If anything I like that the cowboys wear white 90% of the time. Atleast you know what they will be wearing week to week and if they change it’s a nice change of pace.

1 minute ago, dont care said:

What do you mean by even split? What team has an even split, between throwback and alternates, and being forced into colored jerseys due to teams going white at home. No team has a perfect 50/50 split. If anything I like that the cowboys wear white 90% of the time. Atleast you know what they will be wearing week to week and if they change it’s a nice change of pace.

What I mean is their navy uniforms are barely used in comparison to the whites. At this point, the navy is just on alternate status and the whites are just the primary uniform. If Dallas has to be like this, maybe the whole NBA style uniform naming system brought up earlier should be considered. Obviously Dallas doesn’t follow the standard Home/Away/Alt(s) template like the other 31 teams. At least try to act like the navy uniforms are an option.

14 hours ago, dont care said:

I wasn’t, the lions grey jersey is so light I don’t know how they could allow them to play against a team in white. 

The League needs to force the other team to wear a  jersey which is unquestionably dark whenever the Lions use the gray jersey, the Bucs use the pewter jersey, and the Rams use the bone jersey.

Archived