2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

The worst out of the 3 road options. Nice to see most of the team wearing striped socks. The striping on the pants doesn't work without white. 

While I would prefer they ditched them all together as the orange and white look so much better, the browns still look leaps and bounds above say the rams, Falcons, Seahawks etc...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Falcons black over white will likely be worn when they have to play at Carolina or Tampa early in the season where heat is a big factor. They'll have Miami next year, and if Atlanta plays there in the first two months, it'll be brutal. 

Rams have worn most of the combinations possible. One remains, the bone over blue combo.

That Sunday night game at Lambeau would look amazing with Tennessee in light blue pants, but we all know that won't happen since their good luck navy pants just helped them beat up on the powerhouse Jaguars and Lions and so they gotta stick with those.

Regarding why I used the word "morons" to describe those in charge of the Bucs uniforms, here are my problems with the white on white combo:

1. The helmet is pewter and there isn't a speck of pewter anywhere else on the uniform. Poor balance. The only other example of this I can think of is the Bengals Color Rush uniforms.

2. The home uniform is red over pewter. Not red/red or red/white. The whole aesthetical preference argument doesn't make much sense when their home uniform is perfectly balanced like this. This would be like the Packers, Raiders, or 49ers wearing white on white as their standard road uni. Something tells me people would have a problem with that. I sure would.

3. They always seem to choose white pants when the home team has already chosen white pants. If their gonna mix in this look, at least do it when the other team is wearing colored pants.

When a series of snowflake emojis outweigh this logic, that is when I start to get annoyed.

3 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

That Sunday night game at Lambeau would look amazing with Tennessee in light blue pants, but we all know that won't happen since their good luck navy pants just helped them beat up on the powerhouse Jaguars and Lions and so they gotta stick with those.

Regarding why I used the word "morons" to describe those in charge of the Bucs uniforms, here are my problems with the white on white combo:

1. The helmet is pewter and there isn't a speck of pewter anywhere else on the uniform. Poor balance. The only other example of this I can think of is the Bengals Color Rush uniforms.

2. The home uniform is red over pewter. Not red/red or red/white. The whole aesthetical preference argument doesn't make much sense when their home uniform is perfectly balanced like this. This would be like the Packers, Raiders, or 49ers wearing white on white as their standard road uni. Something tells me people would have a problem with that. I sure would.

3. They always seem to choose white pants when the home team has already chosen white pants. If their gonna mix in this look, at least do it when the other team is wearing colored pants.

When a series of snowflake emojis outweigh this logic, that is when I start to get annoyed.

Niners should go back to white pants. In fact they should go back to 96-98 look but can add the gold pants from 98-08 as alternate .

1 hour ago, AgentColon2 said:

Falcons ever going to break out the red pants?

I was about to ask the same Q: why haven't they worn any of their crazy uniform options this season?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

After Atlanta wore white at home this season, here are the teams who have the longest drought of not wearing white for a home game since they last did it. Teams who wore white as a Super Bowl host count here, when they last did WAH at their own stadium and city.

1. Minnesota Viking (1964)

2. Pittsburgh Steelers (1969)

3. Denver Broncos (2003)

4. Kansas City Chiefs (2006)

5. Arizona Cardinals (2009)

The listed teams are more than 10 years.

17 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

After Atlanta wore white at home this season, here are the teams who have the longest drought of not wearing white for a home game since they last did it. Teams who wore white as a Super Bowl host count here, when they last did WAH at their own stadium and city.

1. Minnesota Viking (1964)

2. Pittsburgh Steelers (1969)

3. Denver Broncos (2003)

4. Kansas City Chiefs (2006)

5. Arizona Cardinals (2009)

The listed teams are more than 10 years.

And even the Steelers, who wore white as a SB host, would be third on this list(Feb 2006) if hosting the super bowl counted in your list.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

8 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

It’s not that serious man... anyways the white pants are better than the color the call pewter pants with both jerseys.

Archived