2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

4 minutes ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

It would be an epic fail if the chiefs didn't wear white on white if this matchup came to fruition.

Still acceptable with red KC pants

Arrowhead Pride picks the outcome of Packers-Chiefs - Acme Packing Company

Current worst possible uni outcome for SB55

Washington Football Team: Five positives and negatives vs. Ravens

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Chargers really chose white pants instead of yellow pants.

Knocked this matchup down a few notches

Agreed. At least this means they'll probably break out the gold pants for the season finale in Kansas City, which will avoid double white pants. So odd that they wore white/gold three times in the first five weeks of the season and not once since then.

2 minutes ago, RyanMcD29 said:

Good news is the Jets going with a nice green/white combo

Bad news is the Jets are the road team, and they're playing the Rams, which means the BONE is being worn

The more I see these Jets uniforms the more I think they're an improvement over their last set.

Now, I could be convinced that it is because the Jets green now is a lot better and that the old jerseys would look better with the current green.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

42 minutes ago, _J_ said:

The more I see these Jets uniforms the more I think they're an improvement over their last set.

Now, I could be convinced that it is because the Jets green now is a lot better and that the old jerseys would look better with the current green.

Give me the new green color with the old template and the green helmet and it is a winner. 

spacer.png

White jersey / brown pants combo looks really good.  It's amazing how much those stripes help the pants.

I'd go with those as my primary road pants, and orange as my primary home ones.  No need for them to have white pants at all.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Nah, as great as brown over orange looks, all-white is the Browns uniform, historically speaking, so that needs to be an option if not the only option.

On 12/15/2020 at 12:10 PM, WSU151 said:

Bob Kraft told the world "We are all Patriots" after the team won SB36 in 2002  It's not a new thing they just came up with. 

Handjob Bob used a time machine to post board memes, nice

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

On 12/15/2020 at 1:10 PM, WSU151 said:

Bob Kraft told the world "We are all Patriots" after the team won SB36 in 2002  It's not a new thing they just came up with. 

We are all #Patriots | New england patriots, New england patriots football,  Patriots

The Patriots have been in enough of them that you would think they’d know “Super Bowl” is 2 words. 🤦‍♂️

Archived