2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gothedistance said:

Cleveland ends the season with brown over white. 2020 season with Four home games in brown/orange and the other four in brown/white.

No complaints. The brown pants have grown on me a bit, though I prefer the traditional looks. As long as they don't go monochrome (the color rush is a waste)...

2 hours ago, ThePhishFromVermont said:

The Saints will be busting out the gold pants for the playoffs. You heard it here first.

They confirmed white/black for this Sunday on Instagram, but I noticed a few players such as DJ Swearinger commented “where are the gold pants” and “I thought we were wearing gold pants this week”

5 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Cleveland ends the season with brown over white. 2020 season with Four home games in brown/orange and the other four in brown/white.

Kind of surprised they didn't wear their color rush once at home this season. But this will look great. Now if only the Steelers had an away jersey with block numbers. That would be perfect.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

I wonder if the Browns will ever go all brown with the regular uniforms. Maybe they don't want to be redundant with those when they have the color rush? As for the color rush, they might not be liked enough to be worn more than once. I expect them to wear those for a home game next year. They might also wear white for at least their home opener, if it's in the daytime, to show to the home fans.

7 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

They confirmed white/black for this Sunday on Instagram, but I noticed a few players such as DJ Swearinger commented “where are the gold pants” and “I thought we were wearing gold pants this week”

I noticed that too. I cannot say the information is reliable but someone on twitter who claims to work for the Saints DM'd me on the Bring Back The Gold Saints Pants Twitter account and said he "has a surprise for me" and that "we've heard your cries." 

8 hours ago, gothedistance said:

I wonder if the Browns will ever go all brown with the regular uniforms. Maybe they don't want to be redundant with those when they have the color rush? As for the color rush, they might not be liked enough to be worn more than once. I expect them to wear those for a home game next year. They might also wear white for at least their home opener, if it's in the daytime, to show to the home fans.

The fans love the color rush jersey. They're what they wore when they finally won a game.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

2 hours ago, ThePhishFromVermont said:

I noticed that too. I cannot say the information is reliable but someone on twitter who claims to work for the Saints DM'd me on the Bring Back The Gold Saints Pants Twitter account and said he "has a surprise for me" and that "we've heard your cries." 

Maybe they are wearing gold pants in the playoffs because the last 2 years they have been eliminated in all black and all white so they're trying to switch it up. 

12 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Maybe they are wearing gold pants in the playoffs because the last 2 years they have been eliminated in all black and all white so they're trying to switch it up. 

It's actually been the last 3 years. Haha. Minnesota Miracle (white over black), No Call (All black), Minnesota last year (all white). Not to mention they wore gold in both playoff games and the Super Bowl in '09/'10. 

6 minutes ago, ThePhishFromVermont said:

It's actually been the last 3 years. Haha. Minnesota Miracle (white over black), No Call (All black), Minnesota last year (all white). Not to mention they wore gold in both playoff games and the Super Bowl in '09/'10. 

You know what else was missing?

spacer.png

Rehire Gregg, Saints. Kill the head. The body will die! 

/s

1 hour ago, s3ahawkz said:

Disappointing. We've seen this exact uni matchup twice in a row already. Should've brought out the grey pants.

Why do they even pretend there was the slightest possibility they weren't going with the ugly and minor league monochrome?  This franchise has been making horrific uniform decisions for 20 years.

2 hours ago, dont care said:

I just don’t see the saints going all year not wearing gold pants to then break them out for the playoffs. I’m a skeptic of some random dude on Twitter who claims to work for the saints.

I'm certainly skeptical too. Now that I have read his messages to me again, I actually think he meant the surprise is tomorrow despite the announcement of black pants. Gametime Saints is saying that Saints will be wearing gold pants tomorrow. At this point I'd much prefer them just wear the black pants tomorrow and save their best look for the playoffs. Beggars can't be choosers I guess. We shall see

17 hours ago, PittsburghSucks said:

Kind of surprised they didn't wear their color rush once at home this season. But this will look great. Now if only the Steelers had an away jersey with block numbers. That would be perfect.

Maybe because brown over not brown looks better than brown over brown?

It's where I sit.

54 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Why do they even pretend there was the slightest possibility they weren't going with the ugly and minor league monochrome?  This franchise has been making horrific uniform decisions for 20 years.

They normally wear navy jerseys with grey pants on the road but I guess not this week. They have worn navy pants every week since week 9 and will be wearing navy pants throughout the playoffs unless the Saints go WAH in a potential playoff game so maybe it's just convenient to stick with navy pants. 

Archived