2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan of the Bucs alternate. Too much pewter. The Bucs work when they use a healthy balance of all of their colors, including the small doses of orange and black. This all pewter design doesn’t have any pop to it and needs some contrast. It also feels disconnected with the different number outline and pants stripe treatment. I’d have preferred to see something along the lines of that black fashion jersey from several years ago paired with the regular pants.

spacer.png

Edit- so we can get a visual of the Bucs in this thread:

On 9/26/2020 at 2:56 AM, Old School Fool said:

I know this won't happen to my knowledge but I found this hidden on the Gridiron Uniform Database. They prepare stuff ahead of time just in case. I'm pretty sure this would have to be labeled the best monochrome uniform ever. I've wanted this ever since Color Rush started but it clearly won't happen unless some people make noise about it. I'd love to see it for real.

2020_LV_E.png

Where do you find these on the site?

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

6 minutes ago, NeauXone said:

Also...most of you will disagree, but the Cardinals all-red looks... good. Really good, in fact. It seems like this entire set looks better with red pants.

I agree with whoever said it likely is a preview of New Jersey’s to come. Probably will be a mono look but hopefully better than what they have. Hard to be worse.

1 minute ago, Froob said:

I agree with whoever said it likely is a preview of New Jersey’s to come. Probably will be a mono look but hopefully better than what they have. Hard to be worse.

Man, I really don't know what it is, but this look is just... right. I almost don't want to see the white pants at all anymore.

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

38 minutes ago, NeauXone said:

Man, I really don't know what it is, but this look is just... right. I almost don't want to see the white pants at all anymore.

Hopefully the next jerseys have the flag on them or on an alt. All white color rush with the flag would be cool.

29 minutes ago, Evthegreat said:

MOD DELETED

Dude chill out. We’re just trying to help you get used to the way the boards work... There’s no need to get angry. There’s also no need to make a one word comment. You almost definitely have more to say about it, and this is the place to do it. Otherwise it would become clogged up with posts that really don’t mean anything... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

I liked the Denver-Tampa game. Not the biggest fan of either uniform, but they both look good in the bright sunlight and contrast well. They did a good job of matching the pewter fabric to the helmet and they made monochrome look good for Tampa. That's color vs color done well, which I think we're all in support of having more often. 

Archived