2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cardinals wear all red now. They wore all red at Tampa last year, so good chance they do the same in Carolina.

The Titans still wears white at home in early October. Last year they wore white against Buffalo on the 6th. Tennessee has done it as late as October the 11th in 2015 which also came against Buffalo.

I'm pretty sure the Eagles stick with all white. They seem to only bring out the green pants for an NFC East rival. Though I would like it if they wore green pants, it will make the matchup against San Francisco look fantastic.

Hi I’m sorry I’m new here and really can’t find an appropriate place to post this, where would be a good place to request a Jersey swap to put Trevor Lawrence in a Broncos uniform? Again sorry I know this isn’t the appropriate place but I can’t seem to find a place for requests.

7 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Are the Saints just using the all black or all white now? And not a mix of the jerseys and pants? Because this will make things stale more than they already have been. 

It's official. The Cardinals are a red pants team now.

The preview posts seem to show the Saints wearing black pants with white jerseys and the Cardinals wearing white pants with red jerseys this week. It may just be an educated guess rather than what definitely will happen though. 

“Arizona Blood Clots” does have a ring to it. A gross ring, but a ring nonetheless. They really need to simplify. And darken the shade of red. 

I think Arizona will come to their senses and wear red jerseys/white pants in Carolina.  I would like to see the Panthers wear white jerseys/black pants at home for once they do it on the road several times, why not at home change things up.

Browns should wear O/B/O in Dallas their best combo bar none.  And its still too early for the Eagles to wear green pants this year.

6 minutes ago, orangefaniniowa said:

I think Arizona will come to their senses and wear red jerseys/white pants in Carolina.  I would like to see the Panthers wear white jerseys/black pants at home for once they do it on the road several times, why not at home change things up.

Browns should wear O/B/O in Dallas their best combo bar none.  And its still too early for the Eagles to wear green pants this year.

The bold part confuses me. Do you mean B/O/B like they wore on Thursday night against Cincy?

Just now, orangefaniniowa said:

The O/B/O stands for Orange helmet, Brown jersey, Orange pants.  Sorry I should have clarified it.

I know what it stands for, but considering Cleveland ONLY has an orange helmet, there wouldn’t be a need to clarify that.

I’ve always thought X/X/X stood for jersey/pants/socks. Or is that wrong?

1 minute ago, DNAsports said:

I know what it stands for, but considering Cleveland ONLY has an orange helmet, there wouldn’t be a need to clarify that.

I’ve always thought X/X/X stood for jersey/pants/socks. Or is that wrong?

I usually think differently.  Helmet/jersey/pants don't think about the socks.  But either way is the right way depends on how you post it.

Archived