2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great looking matchup tonight. Chiefs road set is iconic, and I think this is the Ravens’ best look — black helmets, black jerseys, white pants (with stripes!), black socks (with white on the bottom!). Why, it actually looks like an NFL game...

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

You would most likely find what you're looking for in the "Requests"  section

7 hours ago, Justpassingby said:

Hi I’m sorry I’m new here and really can’t find an appropriate place to post this, where would be a good place to request a Jersey swap to put Trevor Lawrence in a Broncos uniform? Again sorry I know this isn’t the appropriate place but I can’t seem to find a place for requests.

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

3 hours ago, gothedistance said:

If the Titans will still wear white, which I think they will, for their home game against the Steelers, will they wear the columbia blue pants? To switch it up?

Titans have been know to wear white in their first 2 home games, the Columbia blue is very nice I’d like to see it too!

6 hours ago, gothedistance said:

If the Titans will still wear white, which I think they will, for their home game against the Steelers, will they wear the columbia blue pants? To switch it up?

I think there is a good shot they do. This would be a nice looking matchup, although I hope they wear light blue jerseys instead 

18 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Would love to see Chiefs go all white sometime this year. Maybe against the raiders. 

The Raiders would be among the vey LAST teams I'd ever like to see KC wear all-white against.  I've been watching that rivalry since I was a boy in the latter years of the AFL and when KC started wearing red pants in the very late 60s and playing the Raiders up in Oakland it was among the finest looking matchups around.

KC in all-white for a game would fine, just not against one of the other 9 AFL clubs.  It looks best when their opponent is wearing the mono look at home, like the Rams at the Coliseum when LA was in mono yellow after they canceled the Mexico City venue for the poor surface conditions.  

It's best to do for a road game when the home team chooses to go mono in color.  I also liked the Chiefs look far better before they downsized the logo and went to the white facemask in 1974. They'd have a Native American female mascot riding a painted dhorse on their sidelines at the old Municipal Stadium before Arrowhead opened in '74. 

I'd also love it if the Raiders would go back to wearing their white color-rush jerseys with silver numbers like they last did in 1970 and now only wear them one game a season. ..  It's a great look for them, as is their 1963 helmet decal.  They should wear it when they donn those white color rush jerseys.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I think there is a good shot they do. This would be a nice looking matchup, although I hope they wear light blue jerseys instead 

Tennessee will probably save light blue for home games against the Texans and two fellow AFL alumni teams. I'd really love for them to break out navy over light blue at least once this year.

15 hours ago, Nick72Phins said:

I wish more teams would be like the chiefs and wear white stripe socks with their away look.

I agree, but only if the pants are in color.  This thing with wearing the same color socks as the pants is just plain awful.  There's no contrast and that damn leotard look makes a joke of the look. 

Da Bears have done it in the way you like ever since they introduced their dark navy road pants in the mid 80s, and Washington have gotten it right when wearing their burgundy pants for as long as I remember. 

I noticed that that NY Jets finally at least dressed better by wearing contrasting white socks with their gotham green pants whereas NE ruined their look by now wearing the same color socks as those navy pants.  I surer hope they're not planning on wearing those same navy pants for all 16 games.  They really need silver pants, and fast.!!

Archived