2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, daniel75 said:

I’ll never understand the love for the Packers uniforms. Wildly overrated imo.

It's like how people get aroused by the Steelers uniforms, when every aspect of their uniform is hot garbage -- But a winning tradition makes their gear elite somehow. Same goes for Dallas.

6uXNWAo.png

Just now, DNAsports said:

MiAmi NeEdS tO wEaR tHeM FuLL TiMe. sO mUch BeTtEr ThAn ThE cRaP tHeY wEaR nOw.

EvErY tEaM sHoUlD WeAr ThE jErSiEs ThAy WoRn In 196O, eSpEcIaLlY tHe TaMpA bAy BuCkS!!!

6uXNWAo.png

3 minutes ago, Cujo said:

EvErY tEaM sHoUlD WeAr ThE jErSiEs ThAy WoRn In 196O, eSpEcIaLlY tHe TaMpA bAy BuCkS!!!

i DoN’t kNoW wHy TeAmS uPdAtE tHeiR uNiFoRmS tO fiT iN wiTh MoDeRn TiMes. aLL 32 tEAmS nEeD tO LivE FifTy YeArS iN tHe PaSt aNd bE LikE Da RAiDeRs n pAcKeRs

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

It's like how people get aroused by the Steelers uniforms, when every aspect of their uniform is hot garbage -- But a winning tradition makes their gear elite somehow. Same goes for Dallas.

Thank you the white Dallas uniforms are overrated the navy blue ones are way better. Even their color rush is better than the normal whites if they had navy socks. 

9 minutes ago, ptaylor said:

Steelers and Packers apparently have lousy uniforms ...

The Packers don't bother me.

But yea, mismatching stripes, round italicized digits, and leaving one side of the helmet blank/without a logo has always been so awesome...

6uXNWAo.png

1 hour ago, ptaylor said:

Steelers and Packers apparently have lousy uniforms ....

you all care to elaborate?

I'd take them every time over Rams/Falcons/Patriots/Cardinals/whatever Saints are doing

I agree that their much better than the bad ones your listed. My problem is that, unlike their traditional counterparts, such as Indy, Chicago, Washington, etc, they're one or two tweaks away from being perfect, where as those I've listed are, at least imo, pretty perfect. 

Packers need to fix their collar striping and get rid of the green lines inbetween the striping on their home uniforms. 

Steelers need a new block number font and need to realize that they can in fact wear their stripes on their sleeves fine, like Iowa does, instead of letting it get cut off. 

That's my personal reason why those uniforms aren't as good as other classics. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Archived