2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

I feel like this season hasn't had many pretty bad games, because all the games that looked not good were atrocious. Mono gray against red/black gradient, all black against                  neon green/navy, all pewter against all bone. All are hot garbage, but their haven't been too many games that just don't look all that good

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/20/2020 at 1:13 PM, josh106802 said:

Saw this mentioned above...I believe last night was the first time in history a visiting team has ever worn dark jerseys in Seattle. Can't remember a color-vs-color game there before.

Yeah, it was. When the Rams and Seahawks played on Thursday night in 2016, the Rams had to go with their all white. Because the yellow wouldn't mesh well with the leo green. This complication was a good reason for the league to do away with the mandatory color rush for Thursday night.

11 minutes ago, throwmesomepics said:

Pleasant surprise: bengals in orange socks

Quick search shows that they haven’t worn the orange socks with black pants (I know they are in white pants today) since the 2006 preseason. That seems crazy to me as I always viewed that as their best possible look. 

Archived