2020 NFL Weekly Picks Contest

Kramerica Industries

On 1/27/2021 at 6:44 AM, Kramerica Industries said:

Conference championship round update:

@dorshak - never got your picks. Only tagging you because, if you were to have picked the Bucs and Chiefs, you'd still be mathematically alive. If you would've gotten either wrong, then I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Nah. I had Packers and Chiefs.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kansas City

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Final results:

spacer.png

Playoff round winners: @oldschoolvikings and me with 10 correct picks. A little solace for me after a miserable season, although I'll gladly trade a last place finish each season if it coincides with a Bucs Super Bowl victory.

2020 Pick 'Em champion: @~Bear, also posting the second-best win percentage in my time running the competition. Congratulations although, much like the Super Bowl itself, I haven't seen anyone repeat as winner (or anyone win it a second time period) in the last five seasons prior to this year. Good luck with that in 2021.

As I said at one point during the season, I dunno if it was just a lack of desire because I personally had a pretty rough season (easily my worst in the last six years) or anything else - usually a combination of factors when it comes to these things - but, at this moment, I do expect to bring this back in 2021. At the end of the day, at worst it's about a 15-20 minute thing to handle once a week, so it's hardly an impossible task to find time for, but rather just find the interest to do. So, with that in mind, look for the 2021 edition to pop up around Labor Day. Hopefully we're in a much better state in terms of COVID by the time September rolls around.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for your participation.

spacer.png

Archived