New CFL Uniforms & Logos 2023

Wackyriderfan14

10 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

The yellow stripes on the white jersey are a swing and a miss. Same goes for the pants. 

If they'd have added a green stripe above and below it would've looked better. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It’s definitely an upgrade but still not perfect.

I can live with the white numbers on the home jersey, although I’m sure a die hard Edmonton fan would disagree. For me, it would have been even better with a yellow outline on both the home and road numbers

also what about shoulder numbers? That area looks so empty without them. 

FWIW, the Stamps are wearing the 75th anniversary jerseys in the preseason game today.

From those jerseys making an appearance again, that lady at the locker room sale saying the black jerseys wouldn't be back, the (2012-2020, 2021-?) home and black alternates being 50% off for months now and no black in social media graphics, it really would lead you to believe that the Stamps are changing something... but nothing has been shown.

They do appear to have gone back to the "regular" helmets again with the (Yankees/old Tigers-esque different logo) horse on both sides and removed the striping.

• Like 1

IbjBaeE.png

11 hours ago, G-tron said:

I'm guessing that the 75th red retros will be the alternates this year and are being worn in preseason so that the new home and away uniforms can be rolled out right before the regular season begins.

Well they've got 12 days to do that if that is the case and CSEC hasn't really been the type to surprise jersey launch. If anything, they're the opposite.

IbjBaeE.png

I'm super confused. The Ticats have been practicing in black pants with two yellow stripes on them, but they wore solid black pants in their preseason game vs MTL.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

7 hours ago, nash61 said:

I'm super confused. The Ticats have been practicing in black pants with two yellow stripes on them, but they wore solid black pants in their preseason game vs MTL.

I don't know that this is the reason, but teams frequently use old equipment, pants especially, for practice gear. They'd certainly look better on field with striped pants, but nobody asked me.

It's where I sit.

14 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

They'd certainly look better on field with striped pants, but nobody asked me.

They sure would.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

1 hour ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I don't know that this is the reason, but teams frequently use old equipment, pants especially, for practice gear. They'd certainly look better on field with striped pants, but nobody asked me.

Except AFAIK, the black pants (used in game) are the old gear, and the striped pants (used in practice) are the new stuff.

• Like 1
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

On 5/20/2022 at 1:41 PM, officeglenn said:

Yeah, the photos the team released didn't show much of the pants stripe. Here's some from a local reporter's Twitter feed:

I don't think they're going to be *that* noticeable from the usual TV camera angles. But maybe they'll be distracting just knowing that they're there.

If the Packers and Seahawks had a baby...

• Like 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 5/31/2022 at 8:10 AM, Sec19Row53 said:

They last wore stripes in 2015/2016 I believe. They haven't since adidas took over at any rate, so maybe they're new? Either that or they stripped the Reebok marks off and they're only for training camp. I think it's more likely that these are new, because who keeps gear that long and just now starts using it?

Reebok

Bryan Hall regrets heartbreak in Hamilton but learned valuable lessons from  tough losses - 3DownNation

adidas

Andy Fantuz of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats runs a pass pattern against... News  Photo - Getty Images

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

13 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

They last wore stripes in 2015/2016 I believe. They haven't since adidas took over at any rate, so maybe they're new? Either that or they stripped the Reebok marks off and they're only for training camp. I think it's more likely that these are new, because who keeps gear that long and just now starts using it?

Reebok

Bryan Hall regrets heartbreak in Hamilton but learned valuable lessons from  tough losses - 3DownNation

adidas

Andy Fantuz of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats runs a pass pattern against... News  Photo - Getty Images

They are the old pants.  Here is in training camp Reebok logo on them.

• Like 2