2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Froob said:

I thought they pretty much said that would never happen again. Least not under their current ownership.

Earlier this year, their twitter briefly changed to a Oilers tribute.

It went well as you could expect in Houston for anyone will Luv 'Ya Blue in living memory.

Disgusting. 🤬

5 hours ago, MrAstrodome said:

Earlier this year, their twitter briefly changed to a Oilers tribute.

It went well as you could expect in Houston for anyone will Luv 'Ya Blue in living memory.

Disgusting. 🤬

I’m all for the Texans doing an “Oilers in all but name and logo” alternate.

4 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Seahawks in all white this week which unfortunately means we most likely won't see the navy/grey combo this season

Make the playoffs and maybe we’ll get a road game at Tampa bay or Dallas to wear navy/grey 🤞🏽

I hope the white/grey game will be at the Texans, all grey week 15 at the Rams, and white over blue against the Cardinals in all red in week 18

We’ll probably get white/navy at the Rams and all grey against the Cardinals again though

11 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Seahawks in all white this week which unfortunately means we most likely won't see the navy/grey combo this season

Should’ve worn grey pants. So now we wait to see if Washington wears white pants too or if they opt for all burgundy like last season vs Seattle

Was pleasantly surprised to see Bengals with orange socks contrasting the black pants. Hopefully this inspires other teams (changes channel to see panthers, jets, titans, jags, falcons, pats not inspired)

KISSwall09.jpg

2 minutes ago, hormone said:

Was pleasantly surprised to see Bengals with orange socks contrasting the black pants. Hopefully this inspires other teams (changes channel to see panthers, jets, titans, jags, falcons, pats not inspired)

This might be the Bengals' best combo. They should wear only black pants with the orange jersey. It looks even better under the sunlight, a shame I couldn't find a picture with that lighting as of now.

FFTNvowXEA435Wb?format=jpg&name=large

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

12 hours ago, throwmesomepics said:

Make the playoffs and maybe we’ll get a road game at Tampa bay or Dallas to wear navy/grey 🤞🏽

I hope the white/grey game will be at the Texans, all grey week 15 at the Rams, and white over blue against the Cardinals in all red in week 18

We’ll probably get white/navy at the Rams and all grey against the Cardinals again though

I gave up on the playoffs awhile ago lol

23 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Why do the Bengals not wear the orange socks when they wear the white over black combo?

I think they like the socks to match the jersey. That's been the case in every game except for when they wear the white pants with black socks on the road. 

15 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Chargers love wearing white pants against teams already wearing white pants. Second straight year of no yellow pants against Denver’s tiring orange jersey.

I'm glad we don't see yellow pants against orange jerseys, I think that would be garish. The all-white is more pleasing on the eyes for that matchup in my opinion. 

Archived