2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

12 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Looks like everyone (anyone who paid attention to the Giants uniform schedule info) but the Rams knew of NYG's plans for that game. In the case of DEN, they probably didn't know from their opponents.

Cowboys vs Patriots is still suspect. 2 of the 3 Cowboys' visit to Gillette Stadium have been navy, where New England wore white for the 2011 game and silver for the 2003 game. But the 2019 meeting was the Patriots in their navy, so the Cowboys got to be in white albeit it was their alternate color rush one. I'll count this one in along with LAR and DEN until we know for sure and game time comes.

It stinks if NE is wearing navy today as expected, same look all 9 home games and then one road game at least. They should wear the white today.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ said:

Did you just totally forget the existence of the 'GOAT' — just ask Ronnie Lott — Ed Reed?!!?

Only player in NFL history to score touchdowns via punt block (all 3 of those blocked by himself; 4 total blocks before they stopped using him to do so in case of ST injury), punt return, fumble return (also many, if not all, forced) & interception return.

And that is just maybe the coolest statistical accolade to list / mention — which doesn't even take into account a handoff from fellow DB, Samari Rolle, nor a lateral to fellow Safety Dawan Landry for a TD assist — of far too many to rattle off upon a forum post!

And Rodney Harrison…it’s an absolute travesty he isn’t in the Hall of Fame.

Interesting fact-

Following the uniform correction for today’s game, the Rams have worn their yellow pants 7 times

- Twice against the Bears

- Twice against the Giants (home & away)

- Twice in MetfLife (at Jets, at Giants)

Outliers being:

- Once in Miami

- Once against San Francisco

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

18 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Interesting fact-

Following the uniform correction for today’s game, the Rams have worn their yellow pants 7 times

- Twice against the Bears

- Twice against the Giants (home & away)

- Twice in MetfLife (at Jets, at Giants)

Outliers being:

- Once in Miami

- Once against San Francisco

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Kinda wouldn’t mind if yellow was the only option…blue is fine as an alt on the road but I really don’t want to see the all blue look so I’d be fine if they went away.

20 minutes ago, Froob said:

Kinda wouldn’t mind if yellow was the only option…blue is fine as an alt on the road but I really don’t want to see the all blue look so I’d be fine if they went away.

I agree on the only yellow pants. But we differ on the blue pants.

This looks okay to me-

spacer.png

This is horrible-

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

I agree on the only yellow pants. But we differ on the blue pants.

This looks okay to me-

spacer.png

This is horrible-

spacer.png

Problem with bone is it only looks good with the right lighting. It should only be an alt if they must use bone.

4 minutes ago, Froob said:

Problem with bone is it only looks good with the right lighting. It should only be an alt if they must use bone.

I know this is unpopular, but I prefer these two combos over the blue pants, but not over yellow pants.

spacer.png
spacer.png

This goes with saying I hate the all bone combo 

spacer.png

Just now, DNAsports said:

I know this is unpopular, but I prefer these two combos over the blue pants, but not over yellow pants.

spacer.png
spacer.png

This goes with saying I hate the all bone combo 

spacer.png

Why couldn’t the Rams just take the throwback and use the new shades of blue and yellow? A++++ look. Add a yellow alt and a throwback all white look and white horn.

11 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

When they wear blue lids, blue jerseys, and yellow-gold pants is when the REAL Rams show up. That bone crap has to go.

The bone Jersey is acceptable with yellow pants and blue socks. 

The bone pants would theoretically be acceptable with a yellow jersey and either yellow or blue socks. 

Bone socks are not acceptable in any situation or combo. 

I don't have sunday ticket or red zone so I can't see all the games right now, but there really doesn't seem like any complete stinkers so far.  The worst so far is probably Jax vs Miami, since either MIA should have gone full white and Jax worn their normal uniforms or teal over black, or, given that Miami wore aqua pants, Jax should have gone black over white rather than full black.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

The bone Jersey is acceptable with yellow pants and blue socks. 

The bone pants would theoretically be acceptable with a yellow jersey and either yellow or blue socks. 

Bone socks are not acceptable in any situation or combo. 

You actually love the bone combination? Well if they had an even flow of blue and yellow, then bone would be acceptable to me. I just wish it was cream instead of bone.

45 minutes ago, Bathysphere said:

Every game in which the Rams have worn blue over yellow (or white over yellow) has looked incredible.

Also, nearly every game on redzone right now looks great. Chargers at Ravens in the sunshine is a GOTY candidate.

spacer.png

If only the actual game was as good as it was visually. This underwhelming slate of matchups could’ve used a shootout here.

Archived