2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Cujo said:

That wouldn't fly

I see what you did there lol

I didn't mean on the helmet though, still just the secondary except with wings. Hell, use different wings to reduce the similarity more.

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

3 minutes ago, Bomba Tomba said:

I see what you did there lol

I didn't mean on the helmet though, still just the secondary except with wings. Hell, use different wings to reduce the similarity more.

Shield + wings would be out of the question. Too similar to the lawsuit logo.

While the current Raven head helmet logo is possibly the worst logo in the league, it's attached to two Super Bowl wins. For that reason alone, it's sticking around for the foreseeable future.

6uXNWAo.png

9 hours ago, Cujo said:

They should've just paid that guy off to keep this logo

Baltimore-Ravens-Logo-1996.jpg

I hated that logo when it was first introduced, but it has grown on me over the years.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

13 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Packers new throwbacks look awesome. They're too good to be worn just once. 

But they aren't as good as the regular uniform, so they shouldn't be worn at all.

Yeah, I know. Money. Uniforms=cool.

It's where I sit.

On 10/18/2021 at 1:51 PM, MNtwins3 said:

Anybody know why Washington doesn't wear their yellow pants anymore?

They are heavily associated with the Bruce Allen era. As a matter of fact, I believe he played a major part the gold pants becoming the default for so many years.

I personally liked the gold pants and hope they come back upon the name change in 2022. Others in the fanbase hated it and demanded return the Joe Gibbs era look (white over burgundy most games).

Hotter Than July > Thriller

4 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

They are heavily associated with the Bruce Allen era. As a matter of fact, I believe he played a major part the gold pants becoming the default for so many years.

I personally liked the gold pants and hope they come back upon the name change in 2022. Others in the fanbase hated it and demanded return the Joe Gibbs era look (white over burgundy most games).

In a league that has the Steelers and Packers wearing the same colored pants on a regular basis and now the Chargers wearing the same colored pants for roughly half their games, it’s a breath of fresh air to not see Washington in their gold pants.

Three’s a company...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Four would be a crowd...

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Cujo said:

What happened to the Pats busting out these throwbacks? Lines up with the one-helmet rule. I for sure thought there was a rumor about these actually happening.

EY5GGgVX0AIVvQy.jpg

Whoever doctored that photo either seemingly forgot all about the sublimated stripes on the jersey or simply did not even realize said design element existed in the first place.

9 minutes ago, ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ said:

Whoever doctored that photo either seemingly forgot all about the sublimated stripes on the jersey or simply did not even realize said design element existed in the first place.

Let's be honest tho. Nike would re-create the unis without those stripes anyways.

6uXNWAo.png

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

In a league that has the Steelers and Packers wearing the same colored pants on a regular basis and now the Chargers wearing the same colored pants for roughly half their games, it’s a breath of fresh air to not see Washington in their gold pants.

We've been over this - there are waaaaaaay more teams using white pants than gold pants. If anything, seeing Washington in gold would be the breath of fresh air. Burgundy and Gold, yeah?

the user formerly known as cdclt

2 hours ago, QCS said:

We've been over this - there are waaaaaaay more teams using white pants than gold pants. If anything, seeing Washington in gold would be the breath of fresh air. Burgundy and Gold, yeah?

Except for the fact that white pants are damn near league-wide standard.

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

Except for the fact that white pants are damn near league-wide standard.

there are at least 14 teams that don’t wear whit pants with their primary uniform. Maybe more depending on what the titans main pants are. That’s not even counting teams like the jags that mix it up seemingly at random. 

so just over 50% wear white as their main pants - hardly a standard. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, BBTV said:

there are at least 14 teams that don’t wear whit pants with their primary uniform. Maybe more depending on what the titans main pants are. That’s not even counting teams like the jags that mix it up seemingly at random. 

so just over 50% wear white as their main pants - hardly a standard. 

24 of 32 utilized white pants in their rotation. 75% of the league seems like standard to me.

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

24 of 32 utilized white pants in their rotation. 75% of the league seems like standard to me.

so if Washington wore gold on occasion and kept their white in their rotation, they'd fit in perfectly with the 'standard'.  

Now that we're on the same page, let's see them gold pants!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

7 minutes ago, BBTV said:

so if Washington wore gold on occasion and kept their white in their rotation, they'd fit in perfectly with the 'standard'.  

Now that we're on the same page, let's see them gold pants!

If I could see burgundy-gold maybe 4-5 times a season at home and white-white for all away games. I’d be happy with that.

1 minute ago, DNAsports said:

If I could see burgundy-gold maybe 4-5 times a season at home and white-white for all away games. I’d be happy with that.

I'd prefer Burgundy/Gold as much as I can get, with burgundy/white sometimes.  White/burgundy for the road though.  While I really like the white/gold combo for them, to me, who grew up in the Gibbs 1.0 era, white/burgundy is THE WFT look, so I wouldn't mess with that.  I really hate white/white for them - again, probably because I grew up with them wearing white/burgundy for 14 games a year.  To this day, I still think it's a little weird when I see them in burgundy tops.

Archived