2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Definitely in the minority, but I love both teams’ looks in the Lions Rams game. Yellow pants are the superior option for LA, but this is still way better than all blue.

There is too much blue. Lions should be wearing grey pants against blue teams, and Rams should only wear their gold pants

The Bengals all-white socks looked surprisingly good against the Ravens. Now, orange socks would be great, but the balance struck with the white socks made for a clean look, more so than the all-white tiger. 

16 hours ago, Cujo said:

The Packers could've just added green pants to their current set, but FaUxBaCkS!!!1

These green pants in the regular rotation would essentially be the equivalent of the Browns... brown pants. Not exactly necessary, but would add an interesting dynamic against other yellow/gold heavy teams

18 minutes ago, Froob said:

Niners should have saved this look for the Rams MNF game. The rain didn’t help but didn’t look as great vs the colts all white.

They are wearing it for that game too. And the Rams will be in the white over yellow alt. Should be a good looking game.

Eagles and Titans obviously look better like that, but until we’ve seen those looks on the field again, I wouldn’t assume either are gonna happen.

I think the Saints will certainly be in Color Rush for this one. Don’t think they’d randomly wear white at home mid-season. Plus they haven’t used any of their three Color Rush games yet.

Bills are probably gonna break out the all blues for the first time.

Gonna guess black pants for the Jags.

Hope I’m wrong, but likely all purple for Minnesota.

8 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

I'm a white cleats guy, but I thought Jonathan Taylor in all-white with black cleats last night looked really good. Add the weather and this was an old school look. Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor cuts back for an untouched  5-yard TD

I disagree. It draws so much attention it’s the first thing anyone looks at. I think it would look better with blue topped socks to draw some attention from them and make it look like a more old school look in the process. The all white socks with black cleats make it look like they are trying to be 2 things at once.

Archived