2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

The Chargers picked the worst possible uniform to wear. Would be at least decent looking if the Chargers were in powder blue. It didn't look bad last year.

Two touchdowns made it a big day for Patriots' special teams

Instead, we're getting navy overload. 

Even royal Color Rush would've been perfectly fine.

On 10/24/2021 at 1:51 PM, Bathysphere said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I’m about ready to put the AFC North on level with the NFC North as a division that looks good in nearly every matchup. What a difference a year makes for what was previously one of the most mundane annual matchups.

spacer.png

Ignoring the actual uniforms I've always liked how the Bengals and Ravens looked against each other. The purple jerseys against the Bengals orange is a pleasing color combination. 

This look is so much better with the all white socks than it was with the black socks they wore in the two preseason games. 

ap21297693801352.jpg

usa_today_16650076.0.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

3 hours ago, Lights Out said:

It's safe to say that Patriots/Chargers is the worst matchup of the week. Yuck!

Not so easily. Titans vs Colts, Giants vs Chiefs, and Washington Football Team vs Broncos are pretty bad. Depending on what pants the Jaguars wear, the Jaguars vs Seahawks game is only spared with Jacksonville in their white pants. There's a lot of bad uniform matchups this week.

10 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Not so easily. Titans vs Colts, Giants vs Chiefs, and Washington Football Team vs Broncos are pretty bad. Depending on what pants the Jaguars wear, the Jaguars vs Seahawks game is only spared with Jacksonville in their white pants. There's a lot of bad uniform matchups this week.

This is a game where the Giants really need the gray pants. There's gonna be so much white and red between the two teams. I agree the Washington Denver game will be too heavy on the warm colors or heavy on white if Washington wears white pants. Would've been a perfect time for Denver to wear navy.

On 10/25/2021 at 8:57 AM, dont care said:

I disagree. It draws so much attention it’s the first thing anyone looks at. I think it would look better with blue topped socks to draw some attention from them and make it look like a more old school look in the process. The all white socks with black cleats make it look like they are trying to be 2 things at once.

Super agree with that for Colts and all teams for that matter.  I'm big on white cleats (or lightly team color accented) over black.  Color-topped or striped socks would complete most looks and raise up to a half letter grade for most.  

Panthers at ATL in black pants?  ewww.

altho that's how they've been playing.

ATL in all black, on that turf... terrible TV uni matchup.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

49 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Shame. Would’ve been nice to see the all blue with black socks

Meh, silver pants and black pants both are better looks than all blue. Be interesting to see what else they could try with the blue pants though.

Archived