Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

Between the IronPigs' hat that's just a strip of bacon, and the Lexington Legends' hat that's just a mustache, some bros are going to have a real tough time deciding what to wear to Pitchfork this summer.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• 3 weeks later...

The Wilson Tobs of the summer-collegiate Coastal Plain League have unveiled a new logo package. The marks were designed by Skye Dillon - aka, the CCSLC's cward - of Skye Design Studios.

wilson-tobs-new-logos-by-skye-design.png

Additionally, Skye designed a logo to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the Tobs' home ballpark, Fleming Stadium.

wilson-tobs-fleming-75th-sds.png?w=439

Skye Design Studios is no stranger to creating brand identity packages for summer-collegiate baseball teams, having previously designed logos for the Edenton Steamers (Coastal Plain League), Holyoke Blue Sox (New England Collegiate League), Springfield Sliders (Prospect League), and Wisconsin Woodchucks (Northwoods League).

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, this takes the cake as ugliest Minor League jersey shtick in any sport. And I don't see it getting beat any time soon.

Kalamazoo-Growlers-Selfie-Jersey-2014-59

http://news.sportslogos.net/2014/03/12/baseball-team-to-wear-selfie-jersey/

It's so weird how they just plastered all those photos onto Roger Clemente's template.

Didn't see this posted anywhere, and if it is already, I apologize.

The Charlotte Knights unveiled their new unis this weekend.

http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20140322&content_id=69868544&fext=.jsp&vkey=news_t494&sid=t494

Uniform_full_xw8o06yf_xju17kzi.jpg

• quyvf.St.138.jpeg

• 1667RW.St.138.jpeg

• 40sIY.St.138.jpeg

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/03/22/4785537/new-knights-uniforms.html

Everything's sublimated. Nothing's sewn on. Wow, that's cheap.
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.