2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

16 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Its gonna be fun if they get the Chiefs next week.

That would ensure I stay on the Bengal bandwagon.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Happy for the Bengals and their fans. 31 years is a heck of a wait for a playoff win. Burrow and Chase are going to terrify me for the next decade and I hate it. Raiders O-Line is certified cheeks, never seen a unit take so many untimely penalties in one game. As usual, the Raiders (offense in this case, the defense actually turned up after the half) folded around Derek Carr and made him carry the entire load, which he simply just isn’t good enough to do consistently. 

• Like 2

spacer.png

So this is what it feels like to not feel pain? I had just turned 3 years old the last time the Bengals won a playoff game. 11,332 days.  I was a nervous wreck those last two minutes. So glad we finally go this monkey off our back. Now its the Reds turn to end their streak.

• Like 6

Signature intentionally left blank

Mac is playing like a veteran. The defense looked winded once they took the field and then three drops by receivers on the opening drive and that INT should not have happened if Agoholr played it correctly.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

If the NFL is selling Pro Bowl tickets on commercials, that means they must not be moving. I just checked the official listings and, nope, they aren't.

Also, $119 to get in the building and sit in nosebleeds. FOH.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Considering how much the "rookie QB" stereotype seems to have been shed in recent years, I was mildly surprised to see that Mac Jones is the first to lead a team to the playoffs in five years, and that the last rookie to win a playoff game was Russell Wilson a decade ago

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

8 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

Mac Jones looks like shiiiiiit right now lmao

We watching the same game? He’s the only one on the Patriots who is somewhat doing their job right now. Not even in the top 5 of problems for the Patriots in this game.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

2 minutes ago, Brass said:

We watching the same game? He’s the only one on the Patriots who is somewhat doing their job right now. Not even in the top 5 of problems for the Patriots in this game.

Mac looks bad. The rest of the team looks badder.

• Like 6

6uXNWAo.png

Buffalo is putting that hurt on New England right now...straight dominating.

DO NOT let up in the second half, Mr.. McDermott...keep that same energy!

• Like 6

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||