MLS Kits 2021

kylonian

50 minutes ago, TacoCat83 said:

I so wish the Heritage Away kits had the light blue shorts instead of the plain white ones. It would of been so much better.

Agreed. That kit was nice, but it was just a little stale with the white shorts. Oddly enough, the u23’s wore cyan shorts with their dumbed down version of the heritage kit:

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Red Bulls kit overall. I think the checkers are unique (within Red Bull teams, and within MLS) and i think it is light enough where it will still look White from far away (the back is plain white). I like the new secondary logo on the back. They HAVE to pair it with red shorts though.

I hated the Atlanta mock up last month but really like this leak. The stripes are more prominent and vibrant. The red sleeve cuffs are a nice touch. The problem is that this would be a fantastic third kit and shouldn’t be the primary. I’ll definitely still buy it and like it but they need to stick to the stripes for the main kit.

3 hours ago, KitLeakBoi said:

More of the ATL replica 

This would be a good Philadelphia kit if the wanted to bring the center stripe back, (swap out the colors obviously). But I feel like if they wanted to do this have the red pinstripes going ALL OVER the jersey. It’s fine, it doesn’t scream Atlanta United to me.

2 hours ago, KitLeakBoi said:

Probable Red Bulls leak From redditspacer.png

I’m a little bummed it’s not a quadrant kind of kit, but it’s definitely interesting and I hope the squares are fairly noticeable.

8 minutes ago, WBeltz said:

This would be a good Philadelphia kit if the wanted to bring the center stripe back, (swap out the colors obviously). But I feel like if they wanted to do this have the red pinstripes going ALL OVER the jersey. It’s fine, it doesn’t scream Atlanta United to me. 

i thought the same, re Philadelphia. This doesn’t read as stripes in any way. They could maybe do thicker, more spread out pinstripes, like those 1999 Galaxy and Metrostars(?) classics that occupied that not-pinstripe, not-regular stripe middle ground.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived