MLS Kits 2021

kylonian

Here’s a prediction mockup of the full NYCFC primary, with either sky blue or white shorts:

spacer.png

I think it’s possible that the authentic version could have piping on the collar and cuffs, but for now I made them both solid white to match the replica leak. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Ryan Christie and Tom Rogic of celtic

I'm guessing Colorado's aways should be something close to these. Template may obviously be different but the colors are about the same.

Somewhat similar with the double green concept, but the “Dash green” color that the Colorado away kit is reported to be is actually much paler than that:

spacer.png

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Somewhat similar with the double green concept, but the “Dash green” color that the Colorado away kit is reported to be is actually much paler than that:

spacer.png

spacer.png

That sucks then. Maybe somewhere in between would look better. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Here’s a little prediction of what the new Timbers primary could look like, based on MP’s tweets and the half and half design seen in the graphics I posted here yesterday, and also including the graphic from the kickoff creator shirt:

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

17 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

But I love that color. 

As do I... which is why I was eagerly anticipating picking one up. That said, the LOS ANGELES looping on the cuffs is too off-putting a design flourish for me. The inaugural season home jersey and anthem jacket remain my only LAFC clothing purchases to date.

@upperV03 do you have a mock-up of Atlanta? Would love to see a look at the full kit. I’m imagining it’ll be all black, perhaps with the same pinstripes horizontally on the socks. A long shot at something like red shorts if they wanted some change shorts, but they’ve never shown a willingness to alter the primary kit. This design is definitely a departure from the norm, so who knows.

42 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

@upperV03 do you have a mock-up of Atlanta? Would love to see a look at the full kit. I’m imagining it’ll be all black, perhaps with the same pinstripes horizontally on the socks. A long shot at something like red shorts if they wanted some change shorts, but they’ve never shown a willingness to alter the primary kit. This design is definitely a departure from the norm, so who knows.

I was planning on starting one today, but haven’t had as much free time as expected. I may still work on one, though. I agree that all black is probably the most likely option. Red shorts would be interesting, but does seem like a long shot. I could maybe see them going with red socks again like their now-old primary kit, but even that seems a little unlikely with the shirt being almost entirely black.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

6 hours ago, KitLeakBoi said:

😏😏

Looks like you were definitely spot on with your info. As for the jersey, can’t say I’m much of a fan. The pattern is unique and I suppose the shirt is maybe a slight upgrade over the blood splatter version that it’s replacing, but it’s still entirely underwhelming and predictably so. No idea why they refuse to do another yellow kit, but even if they don’t wanna do that then they should at the very least be incorporating a healthy amount of yellow into their secondaries. Going with a white, red, and navy (actually looks like it couldn’t be black) color scheme for their secondaries is just so painfully boring when it doesn’t need to be.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Adidas has prematurely posted the new DCU away shirt:

spacer.png

https://www.adidas.com/us/d.c.-united-21-22-away-jersey/GK1447.html

That's a little disappointing, I was really excited to see a RWB scheme on marble pattern.  The marble is barely visible, and they def should have recoloured the crest to match. I'd give it  a 6/10 as a DCU fan.  

Archived