MLS Kits 2021

kylonian

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/02/all-new-cf-montreal-2021-home-kit-leaked.html

New MTL kit fuller leak.

I think it's hot. Yeah the stripes going is something for discussion, but I truly dig this new look. Blue and Black is just such a solid color combo. Plus I like how the pattern actually corresponds to the crest and something specific rather than some generic Adidas pattern. 

It's dope for me, big W.

spacer.png

There's just way too much going on in that new Montreal crest for it to carry any weight on that jersey front. Give me a significantly larger snowflake, put a blue stylized M in the middle, and let that be the crest. Or some variation on that idea. 

It doesn't help that the sponsor logo is also a roundel, which distracts from the crest even more.

4 hours ago, WarriorFight said:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/02/all-new-cf-montreal-2021-home-kit-leaked.html

New MTL kit fuller leak.

I think it's hot. Yeah the stripes going is something for discussion, but I truly dig this new look. Blue and Black is just such a solid color combo. Plus I like how the pattern actually corresponds to the crest and something specific rather than some generic Adidas pattern. 

It's dope for me, big W.

I gotta disagree. Yes the colors are nice, but idk it just looks like a :censored:ty San Jose Earthquakes kit to me

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, njdevs7 said:

I gotta disagree. Yes the colors are nice, but idk it just looks like a :censored:ty San Jose Earthquakes kit to me

spacer.png

cf-montreal-2021-home-kit+%25282%2529.jp

Agreed. The whole thing is so silly.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Pretty amusing that they're one of the rare teams without a white away kit, because that snowflake pattern looks nice, and call me crazy but it would fit on a white shirt. And white is a nice contrast to a blue/black stripe primary. Oh well.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Just so blah. I borderline like the crest on its own, but I find the whole package to be a whiff, and the shirt to be the biggest whiff of all. The Impact often alternated between blue/black stripes or solid blue, so now we have a third option with that bland grey alternate. I'm very uninspired by the rebrand as a whole.

2 hours ago, BC985 said:

Probably easiest for San Jose to go to a Chelsea-ish look, but I really like the blue shirt/white pinstripe look that Brighton & Hove Albion currently uses. 

spacer.png

Off the top of my head, there is no MLS team that looks anything like Chelsea, Everton, Leicester, or even Brighton & Hove Albion. That is surprising. 

Just now, JayMac said:

Off the top of my head, there is no MLS team that looks anything like Chelsea, Everton, Leicester, or even Brighton & Hove Albion. That is surprising. 

Ironically, Montreal were closest when they first entered the league. 

20120708_lbm_bb5_281.0.jpg 

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

San Jose should be blue shirts, back shorts, blue socks.  Their DCU dressup is so boring.

Montreal losing the stripes is as awful as their new name and logo.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived