MLS Kits 2021

kylonian

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

think I like the color -- it follows the formula of pairing off-white/tan with a darker color, which I really think works. But what on Earth compelled them to think they needed to force the words "Los Angeles" into sleeve cuffs? Terrible. 

(Or maybe it's an homage to the L.A. Kings when they used to have the city name along the waist line? ;))

That LAFC kit is going to be one of those where the color really depends on the lighting and atmosphere, I think. Doesn't look pleasant in that photo, but hopefully it'll look nicer on the pitch. A color called "linen" shouldn't be all shiny. (And yeah, cuff detail is very much design for the sake of having a design.)

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

1 minute ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The new LAFC is bone, clearly.

Did they drop YouTube TV as a sponsor?

I feel like I remember reading they would be getting a new shirt sponsor, but I cannot find a mention of it.

7 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

The new LAFC is bone, clearly.

Did they drop YouTube TV as a sponsor?

It's not bone, but since the Rams have made that word synonymous with them, I'm sure people will attach it to LAFC too. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Just now, njdevs7 said:

woah woah woah where are this pics from? Are these jerseys for sale?

Probably not the original adidas version, but I know there are knockoffs for sale, mostly Etsy stores and eBay. Also, reportedly some UEFA teams will be wearing the adidas Equipment logo (far left jersey) or a 2 color adidas logo on their third or fourth kits next year. https://www.nssmag.com/en/sports/9392/adidas this set was taken in 2016. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Ha, I said weeks ago that this year's pre-match training top that goes with Barca's third jersey would make an ideal Miami away kit! Sorta similar, but will have to wait for non-team-color aways to truly come back, I guess. Still, better than last year's.

koszulka-nike-fc-barcelona-top-pre-match 

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Miami's looks pretty cool, I liked the shoulder stripes on their last one more but the pattern *is* dope. It's hard for Black and Pink to not look good together.

City's new ones I like, with the subtle stripes. Just wish they had kept the navy blue instead of the white but then maybe KC is using dark blue piping on their new home kit this season?

spacer.png

Archived