College Football 2022

MJWalker45

12 hours ago, Seadragon76 said:

Thanks a lot, Utah. You done screwed the conference over again.

2019: #5 Utah makes the playoffs with a CCG win, loses

2021: #3 Oregon makes the playoffs if they win their last 3 games, loses to Utah twice

2022: #4 USC makes the playoffs with a CCG win, loses to Utah

Are we sure they're not a double agent?

• Like 1

ExJworW.png

It's a bummer when teams are forced out of the CFP because of a bonus game, but USC are leaving the conference so I don't have any sympathy.

In hindsight, that Washington loss to Arizona State really sucks. Could have been them last night, likely playing for a spot in the CFP again.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

OSU and Bama about to leapfrog into the CFP because they didn't lose a conference title game.

College football is a hoot.

• Yawn 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

If I was a betting man, I'd bet some serious money that the final rankings will be

1. Georgia

2. Michigan

3. TCU

4. Ohio State

2 losses has always been a dealbreaker to the committee, even for conference champions, so I'd be genuinely shocked if Alabama's in. They'll then swap TCU and Ohio State so we don't have a first round rematch between Michigan and OSU.

ExJworW.png

9 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

The MAC doesn't like you either, sunshine. Or New Jersey for that matter.

no, you don't understand, I meant that completely affectionately as a Syracuse fan that desperately wants the Big East back. plus I'm not even from Jersey.

53Ocz8U.png

8 minutes ago, JerseyJimmy said:

no, you don't understand, I meant that completely affectionately as a Syracuse fan that desperately wants the Big East back. plus I'm not even from Jersey.

My mistake. Sorry about that. It read like you were bashing the MAC. Anyway, I'm with you on wishing the Big East would come back.

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg

I wish what we had from 1996-2010 would come back. But, no, Texas had to have their own TV Network which was the last straw for Nebraska and Colorado. And that’s when everything fell apart. But beyond all of that, I want my Border War back. 

Edited by Red Comet
  • Like 3