2022 International Soccer

MJWalker45

4 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

England's was just as bad

On paper I'd be inclined to agree with this, but it's worth noting that England are yet to concede in the tournament, and in the 17 games they've played over the last 9 months or so post-lockdown they've conceded a grand total of just 5 goals!

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

3 hours ago, waltere said:

On paper I'd be inclined to agree with this, but it's worth noting that England are yet to concede in the tournament, and in the 17 games they've played over the last 9 months or so post-lockdown they've conceded a grand total of just 5 goals!

England still has a clean sheet because Muller wasted his scoring chance. They play Ukraine in Rome next, I expect they'll be back to Wembley for the semifinals, but this is the kind of opponent that has tripped them up lately.

km3S7lo.jpg

ย 

Zqy6osx.png

ย 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57665909

UEFA Women's Champions League will stream free over DAZN or on their YouTube channel next season.ย  No word yet on what those of us in the US wishing to see the 2022 Women's Euros will have as options. Hopefully ESPN picks it up and puts in on the main channels as they have in year's past, but I wouldn't be surprised to see most of it on the ESPN+ tier.ย 

km3S7lo.jpg

ย 

Zqy6osx.png

ย 

Everyone knew this was a B squad long before it was announced.ย  They weren't going to have the European-based players come in for thisย given how it overlaps with the preseason.

• Like 3

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded |ย Behance portfolio

ย 

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

On 6/30/2021 at 7:19 AM, JayMac said:

Is this the tournament that Belgium finally gets over the hump? The only nation that would scare me is their opponent in the quarterfinals. I think the winner of Belgium/Italy will be the Euro 20210 champ.

They've got 45 minutes to turn it around. That PK helped out a ton.ย 

km3S7lo.jpg

ย 

Zqy6osx.png

ย 

PKs are the worst way to end a game...but the finish in Argentina/Colombia was fantastic.

ย 

3 blocked PKs by Argentina! Amazing.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It's a total shame there can't be fans in the stadium tonight. This Copa America final would be incredible in front of a live crowd.

ย 

As it is, an incredibly huge game. I've never gone all-in on Messi before, but I'm rooting big time for Argentina tonight.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Messi's team carries him to a win, and FS1 decides they need to push Neymar sobbing HOT in the audio mix.

ย 

Good for Messi though, good for Argentina, and awesome for the small amount of fans able to watch the game. I hope SA gets its fair share of vaccines; we're just wasting them here.

Mexico takes it's A team to Gold Cup and routs Trinidad and Tobago . . . 0-0. I think they spent more time yelling for the ref to give out cards then actually playing the game. Chucky Lozano got hurt in a freak incident early and it looked like a scrimmage for 90 minutes where a coach wants to work on their defensive posture and keeps giving the ball back to the offense. Mexico was just so wasteful last night. Tata was banned for the match but that's no excuse either.ย 

km3S7lo.jpg

ย 

Zqy6osx.png

ย 

It just seems like England scored right away and then their brains froze completely.

ย 

What a shame. Stay safe, London.

Absolute disasterclass from Southgate there. Goes into park the bus mode after scoring an early goal where an extra goal or two could have been the dagger. And then throws up three of his youngest players for pens,ย including a fricking nineteen year old who he asked to shoulder the burden of 55 yearsโ€™ worthย of hurt.ย England had their chance to win their first trophy in over a half century and they biffed it.ย 

• Like 5

spacer.png